Universal Love 2. Dylan Grimes Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

just wait until Kmac triggers his extension.
Biggest butcher with ball in hand in the AFL.
Sorry, I forgot to mention his hard running.
If Macintosh won't get dropped, then Dylan never will.

Would have to be one of the worst re-signings of all time. He's a pale shadow of his former self and shouldn't even be getting a game. Can only imagine what a liability he'll be next year. Would respect him if he backflips and retires season's end with Jack and Cotchin. FMD he's getting worse every week don't think he's played an ok game all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Would have to be one of the worst re-signings of all time. He's a pale shadow of his former self and shouldn't even be getting a game. Can only imagine what a liability he'll be next year. Would respect him if he backflips and retires season's end with Jack and Cotchin. FMD he's getting worse every week don't think he's played an ok game all year.
been outstanding players for our club but in the last quarter when we needed to find something special the 3 that you mention gave us nothing. and I will add Jack Graham and pickett to that list

Yes you said Dylan was arrogant to think he could stop Petty, do you want him to sit on the grass and let Petty kick them in an act of selflessness?

Yes. I want him to acknowledge that Young was the best performer on Petty and keep the match up.

Grimes gave up on the last contest where Petty kicked his 6th. Grimes was shoulder to shoulder in the marking contest but was no less than 15m away from him when he snapped it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2. Dylan Grimes Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back