2010 - BigFooty SC Div 20

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is for ALL & SUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you have posted your interest in one of the two league request threads, you will be placed in a league:

-New members thread is here

-Existing BigFooty league members thread is here

All Divisions will consist of 16 members and once the current one is filled the next one will then be formed.

If there is no Captain listed, then we are in need of one. Please flag your interest in your post.

Captain's role:

1. Set up a league called BigFooty Div 20.
2. Wait until the member has posted in this thread stating they wish to join then send out the league code to them.
3. Report to myself or Tarquin that the league is filled.
4. The League captains have the ability to remove teams, so if a poster does not state their team name can you please kick them out.

Member's Role:

1. Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance.
2. Wait for a PM from the league Captain.
3. Join the league on the SC site & state your BF Username in the coaches box.

Re: BigFooty Division 20 - 2010

Invitees: Anyone listed in the 1st post or the list below!

Code:
[B][COLOR="Green"]Deledio_Judd        All Australian          977[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Clutch_N_Bolt       Goon of Fortunes        2312[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]jimbowan            Jimbo Juggernaut        300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]whobegotyou         Roquefort               300000[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"](Captain)[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Mantooth            Angry Pirates           300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]TheMailman          Grab me some sweet      300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]digitalnash         donksters               300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]westcats            GC17Hands Off Gary      300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]russea              Cale's Hookers          300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Hurley300           Injuryprone             300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]larrikan            larrikins               300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Nic Arena           the Arcadians           300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]tigertiger          tigerrz                 300000[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Promoted to this league:[/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Cool Cat            GO CATS!                2918[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]raskolnikov         Bombers are Best        300000[/COLOR][/B]
[B][COLOR="Green"]Fademan77           FLYING UP               300000[/COLOR][/B]

LEAGUE FULL

Sorry whobe, haven't quite finished my double check as yet.
Will put you in this league!

All good, your doing a great job. I imagine it is a arduous job making sure everyone is checked off.

This league would be great!

Hey whobe id love to get in the league.
cheers mate.

My new team name is Grab me some sweet by the way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And i'm in - thanks for your continued work, Axwell. Gonna be a big year for the BigFooty leagues =)

Oh, and to whobegotyou for the league code ;)

Hey Axewell, my team is 'Roquefort'
TheMailMans is
'Grab me some sweet'

5/16 with Digtalnash in the list now.

westcats will be in this league.
From the Div 19 thread:
im in for sure thanks, team is GC17Hands Off Gary

Missed out on the last Div
So it would be great if if there are anyspots left
Cheers

Hi posted in other forum....larrikins...finished around top 200 last year..what do i do to get in this league?

Remove this Banner Ad

2010 - BigFooty SC Div 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back