bestin

All Australian
Mar 7, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just starting off the trade talk for round 8, is it worth sideways trading Burgoyne? I have enough to get anyone in the comp, current midfield is:

Boyd, Pendles, Harris, Heppel, Burgoyne, Libba, Iles, Selwood, Krak

Re: Round 8 Trades

Should have waiting and held higgins for a week. Knew it

Now Chapman is ****ing me and Higgins will ton up next week whilst baldy drops 60k.

FML

Should have waiting and held higgins for a week. Knew it

Now Chapman is ****ing me and Higgins will ton up next week whilst baldy drops 60k.

FML

I can see where your coming from, i was tempted to trade higgins to Riewoldt but i decided against sideways trading him since he is in good form.

Hibberd dropped has ****ed my plans up so unless there is another M/B rookie i have no idea what i'll be doing.

Looking at Chappy, Enright or a midfield upgrade this week. Depends on b/e etc.

Chappy under performing has worked out better than I could have imagined. So depending on BE's one of Selwood or Chappy this week and the other the week after.

Hey Paraspud, where are you chump?

My Broughton > Paupolo downgrade last week and Krakeour > JRoo trade plus with the money left over Swallow > Selwood trade looks like a work of genius now.

Told you I knew what I was doing Paraspud you dam muppet. I haven't finished top 500 two years in a row for nothing you nuff nuff. :rolleyes:

hey Paraspud, where are you chump?

My Broughton > Paupolo downgrade last week and Krakeour > JRoo trade plus with the money left over Swallow > Selwood trade looks like a work of genius now.

Told you I knew what I was doing Paraspud you dam muppet. I haven't finished top 500 two years in a row for nothing you nuff nuff. :rolleyes:
Not in a good mood tonight JM??

Hmmm could have this on the cards this week...
Duigan -> Puopolo
Tapscott/Matera -> Chapman
:thumbsu:

Gives me a forward line of Chappy, Buddy, N. Roo, Goodes, Sylvia, Knights, and Darling/Fyfe (if I DP Fyfe from the Midfield for Krak)

Nah I'm in a great mood GotTheGoodes.. My SC team is dominating. Not one spud score from my players yet and 100 from Petrie as forward 7. :eek:

In for a a huge score this week. Had Sandi as captain too. :D:thumbsu:

I'm just annoyed at muppets like Paraspud who think I have no idea what I'm doing when I have the runs on the board. :eek:

I'm ranked 5,336 and expect a huge jump up the overall rankings this week. Top 1000 would be nice.

Off to hit the town tonight with the fellas. And the Suns are beating the Lions which is p1ssing my brother off as he goes for them. Brilliant day/night coming up. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah I'm in a great mood GotTheGoodes.. My SC team is dominating. Not one spud score from my players yet and 100 from Petrie as forward 7. :eek:

In for a a huge score this week. Had Sandi as captain too. :D:thumbsu:

I'm just annoyed at muppets like Paraspud who think I have no idea what I'm doing when I have the runs on the board. :eek:

I'm ranked 5,336 and expect a huge jump up the overall rankings this week. Top 1000 would be nice.

Off to hit the town tonight with the fellas. And the Suns are beating the Lions which is p1ssing my brother off as he goes for them. Brilliant day/night coming up. :p
Fair enough mate... Good work having Petrie on the field too. Have fun watching the GCFC chalk up win 2 and make us SC'ers some coin. :thumbsu:

It's funny because he is clearly getting the reaction out of you he wants.

lets not start a JuddMagic vs the trolls thread again.

im thinking Broughton to adcock or have i missed the boat?

+Burgoyne to Swan?

Chappy would probably be ripe the week after or week after that but has a pretty decent record against Collingwood so could be worth it.

Considering sideways trading N Riewoldt and Broughton. Have cash in bank to get anyone.

Don't like sideways trades but I don't have any rookies that are even close to maxing out.

No trades since Swallow and Harris scored well and still have plenty of money to make. On their bye in rd 9 one will be downgraded and the other upgraded to Mundy/Boyd/Thompson/Priddis.

I'm also still waiting to find a decent Backline keeper.

No trades since Swallow and Harris scored well and still have plenty of money to make. On their bye in rd 9 one will be downgraded and the other upgraded to Mundy/Boyd/Thompson/Priddis.

I'm also still waiting to find a decent Backline keeper

You may be looking for a while... Let me know if you find one :cool:

Possibly

Swallow > Chapman
Tapscott > I.Smith

Would leave me with a tidy 420-430k left over to spend. Was planning to upgrade both Swallow and Harris next week, but if Smith is named may as well bring him in and Harris still has quite a bit of money to make i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back