2011 Rds 8-9 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 Trades

My team is:
Deledio, Adcock, Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Broughton, Mckernan (Lower, Otten, Puopolo)
Cross, Kennedy, Selwood (Libba, Conca, A. Krak, D. Swallow, Harris, Gaff)
Cox, Sandi (Smith, Keefe)
Buddy, Pav, Dawes, Varcoe, Rioli, Petrie, Hurley (Matera, Prestia, Tapscott)

The players in brackets are tradeable although I want to keep one of Libba, Swallow, Harris or Conca for the remainder of the season for mid bench 1. I don't care about overall and have 18 trades and 139k in the bank. I am aware that there are quite few players that I want to keep for now that are pretty average. I Smith has thrown my plans out the window. I am now thinking:

Swallow/Harris/Conca>Hibberd
Tappscott>NRoo or Otten>Shaw/Fisher or Swallow/Harris/Conca>Mundy

What do you think?

Can turn Curnow into any midfielder in the game.

Current team is

1. Deledio, B Pts:101 Avg:107.62
$485,500
2. Shaw, H Pts:149 Avg:109.29
$476,300
3. Heppell, D Pts:68 Avg:88.88
$357,500
4. Gibbs, B Pts:0 Avg:95.86
$403,700
5. Murphy, R Pts:96 Avg:94.43
$394,600
6. Suckling, M Pts:124 Avg:100.67
$373,600
7. Lower, N Pts:41 Avg:76.17
$279,700
23. Thompson, L Pts:54 Avg:77.00
$264,300
24. Toy, J Pts:0 Avg:56.00
$206,800
25. Tarrant, R Pts:0 Avg:59.00
$200,700

m
i
d
f
i
e
l
d 8. Swan, D Pts:98 Avg:128.14
$548,800
9. Pendlebury, S Pts:109 Avg:121.43
$528,000
10. Judd, C Pts:0 Avg:112.00
$513,900
11. Boak, T Pts:117 Avg:93.57
$416,600
12. Selwood, J Pts:153 Avg:107.83
$526,800
Injured
Shoulder 3 wks

13. Curnow, E Shoulder. Expected to return in round 12 Pts:0 Avg:87.14
$319,000
26. Harris, D Pts:0 Avg:88.67
$310,100
27. Iles, S Pts:80 Avg:64.75
$197,100
28. Bewick, R Pts:41 Avg:39.00
$140,600

r
u
c
k
s 14. Cox, D Pts:103 Avg:123.00
$498,100
15. Sandilands, A Pts:110 Avg:122.43
$549,400
29. Smith, Z Pts:92 Avg:82.29
$293,200
30. Tippett, J Pts:0 Avg:N/A
$125,700

f
o
r
w
a
r
d
s 16. Franklin, L Pts:122 Avg:114.86
$522,600
17. Fyfe, N Pts:121 Avg:112.86
$484,900
18. Goodes, A Pts:124 Avg:99.29
$427,500
19. Riewoldt, J Pts:75 Avg:83.25
$412,400
20. Riewoldt, N Pts:88 Avg:82.43
$373,500
21. Petrie, D Pts:50 Avg:81.67
$339,100
22. Rioli, C Pts:0 Avg:102.00
$459,800
31. Darling, J Pts:98 Avg:82.57
$315,700
32. Patrick, L Pts:5 Avg:41.00
$128,800
33. Siposs, A Pts:79 Avg:57.50
$103,600

and with 272800 in the salary cap. Goddard coming in for Lower next week. Any advice and suggestions guys?

I need to turf either Lower or Stanley this week - which one do I go for?

Stanley seems more consistent but Lower probably has more upside.

I have a ridiculous amount of cash $400100 but only 14 trades left...

Want Selwood... However, it's my last MID spot given Cotchin has become a keeper. As such, excluding Cotchin) I have Heppell, Harris, Hibberd, Jacobs, Gysberts & Libba as all possible trade bait.

I'm thinking Heppell as he's made his money and hit his BE, while I was going to keep him for the year I'd much rather Selwood before he starts rising too much... Do I go for it and burn yet another trade or should I miss the Selwood train??

I need to turf either Lower or Stanley this week - which one do I go for?

Stanley seems more consistent but Lower probably has more upside.
I dunno why you'd consider offloading Stanley over Lower... Stanleys BE is mid 30's atm. He has a far more way to go cash cow wise. I'd go for Lower mate.

I dunno why you'd consider offloading Stanley over Lower... Stanleys BE is mid 30's atm. He has a far more way to go cash cow wise. I'd go for Lower mate.

He has scored less than 80 just twice all season...

(And was subbed last week...obviously not a good thing, but did affect his score.)

Ok, just completed my trades. Matera > Mzungu and Lower > Adcock. (I know, too early for Mzungu, but the same for Puopolo and it worked so far. :p)

Question is,

M: Swan, Mundy, Judd, Boyd, Selwood, Chapman - (Hibberd, Harris, Iles)
F: Franklin, Rioli, N.Riewoldt, Goodes, J.Riewoldt, Darling, Petrie - (Tapscott, Mzungu, Richardson)

Should i switch Mzungu to the middle for Chapman and bench Darling or leave it the way it is? Basically, Hibberd vs Darling, who do you think will score more?

i would keep darling on for sure.

my team is
delidio, shaw, goddard, gibbs, heppel, dugain, lower (toy, puopolo, retzlaff)
swan, pendles, selwood, cotchin, swallow, pittard (harris, hibberd, gaff)
sandi, cox (smith, derickx)
franklin, pav, harvey, goodes, N rewioldt, darling, tapscott (krakour, matera, richardson)

i've got 300k and i have 20 trades and i already bought in hibberd this week. I'm thinking of gettin mundy in for swallow. harris was the other option but i think he's got more to go.
then hopefully i can get in ROK for darling next week with the left over money. it will be tight. that should leave me with 18 trades and only tapscott, harris, duigan, lower and heppel to upgrade.

do you guys reckon swallow is better to get rid of than harris?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i would keep darling on for sure.

my team is
delidio, shaw, goddard, gibbs, heppel, dugain, lower (toy, puopolo, retzlaff)
swan, pendles, selwood, cotchin, swallow, pittard (harris, hibberd, gaff)
sandi, cox (smith, derickx)
franklin, pav, harvey, goodes, N rewioldt, darling, tapscott (krakour, matera, richardson)

i've got 300k and i have 20 trades and i already bought in hibberd this week. I'm thinking of gettin mundy in for swallow. harris was the other option but i think he's got more to go.
then hopefully i can get in ROK for darling next week with the left over money. it will be tight. that should leave me with 18 trades and only tapscott, harris, duigan, lower and heppel to upgrade.

do you guys reckon swallow is better to get rid of than harris?

quite clearly keep harris

looking to go either Swallow > Hibberd/Mzungu and Toy > Shaw or Enright and extra cash.. what ya reckon?? 67k and 17 trades left

Defence is
Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Grundy, Heppell, Lower, Thompson (Puopolo, Batchelor, Toy)
Midfield is
Swan, Judd, Mundy, Thompson, Selwood, Jacobs (Swallow, Harris, Bewick)
Rucks is
Cox, Sandi (Smith, J Tip)
Fwds is
Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Petrie, Darlings (Tapscott, Matera, Richadson)

looking to go either Swallow > Hibberd/Mzungu and Toy > Shaw or Enright and extra cash.. what ya reckon?? 67k and 17 trades left

Defence is
Goddard, Deledio, Gibbs, Grundy, Heppell, Lower, Thompson (Puopolo, Batchelor, Toy)
Midfield is
Rucks is
Fwds is
Franklin, Pavlich, Goodes, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt, Petrie, Darlings (Tapscott, Matera, Richadson)

i would go hibberd mate. wait and see how mzungu goes. hibberd also got mpp too.
then i would go shaw, unless your going for overall. enrights bye is round 22.

Ok, just completed my trades. Matera > Mzungu and Lower > Adcock. (I know, too early for Mzungu, but the same for Puopolo and it worked so far. :p)

Question is,

M: Swan, Mundy, Judd, Boyd, Selwood, Chapman - (Hibberd, Harris, Iles)
F: Franklin, Rioli, N.Riewoldt, Goodes, J.Riewoldt, Darling, Petrie - (Tapscott, Mzungu, Richardson)

Should i switch Mzungu to the middle for Chapman and bench Darling or leave it the way it is? Basically, Hibberd vs Darling, who do you think will score more?

Easy one for me Ed. Keep as is. This way you have hibberd as mid cover and Tapscott as fwd cover.

Darling is definitely a better option to have on the field as mzungu. I am not expecting big things from mzungu this week. He may even be subbed off...

My trades thus week were puops > b smith and matera > mzungu.

Like most people I. smith out threw a spanner in my plans. I spent a lot of time at the beginning of the week sorting out my trade plans and was tempted to change them but will stci with the master plan.

Wanting to bring Boyd into my midfield. Who do I trade out? Would love your suggestion!

Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, Selwood, Liberatore, Bewick (Swallow, Harris, Smith).

Defence is
Midfield is
Rucks is
Fwds is

Wanting to bring Boyd into my midfield. Who do I trade out? Would love your suggestion!

Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, Selwood, Liberatore, Bewick (Swallow, Harris, Smith).

I would suggest swallow or Harris. I think you only should have one of libba, swallow and Harris as mid cover. The 6 mid spots should be uber premiums. No reason having all that cash on the pine.

Isaac Smith getting named on the bench has thrown a spanner in the works. Not sure whether to select him regardless and hope he only misses a week, or bring in Puopolo instead. Would like to bring in someone with MPP though.

The other option is risking Mzungu, but I'd like to see him play a game or two first.

Decisions, decisions.

Defence is
Midfield is
Rucks is
Fwds is

I personally would go mzungu. I don't like hibberd's JS at all. With all freos injuries mzungu should be OK. If you need the cash then hibberd maybe the way to go. I have enough cows and am looking for secure bench cover at this stage

Edit: definitely shaw over enright

This week, Matera to Mzungu
Duigan to Enright
16 trades remaining

B: Deledio, Shaw, Goddard, Hepell, Enright, Gibbs, R.Murphy (Jacobs)
M: Swan, Pendlebury, Boyd, Judd, Selwood, Liberatore (Hibberd)
R: Sandilands, Cox
F: Franklin, Goodes, Darling, Riewoldt, Tapscott, Knights, Higgins (Mzungu)

Ranking: 1709
$60,100 in the bank

Need to trade our Petrie for a cheap forward rookie. Smith or Siposs?

Mzungu im waiting on as potential to trade our Lower in the backline, and Lynch... ive already got too many GC rookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back