2011 Rds 8-9 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 Trades

I ended up going -

L.Thompson > H.Shaw

Higgins > O'Keefe (Don't trust Higgins dodgy groin. Cutting my losses now) :eek:

Have the following team now. Will go Matera > Lynch and Tapscott > Sylvia next week. Then no more trades for 2 weeks when I go Conka or Harris > Mzungu to generate more cash. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

B: Goodard, Gibbs, Delido, Adcock, H.Shaw, Heppell, Lower
(Pupolo, Jacobs, Toy)
M: Swan, Judd, Dal Santo, Selwood, Goodes, Liberatore
(Conka, Harris, Hibberd)
R: Sandilands, Cox
(Smith, J.Tippet)
F: Franklin, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, O'keefe, J.Riewoldt, Tapscott, Petrie (I.Smith, Matera, Richardson)

11 trades left :eek::eek: :eek:

$100,400 in the bank :D:thumbsu:

2-3 more upgrades to go after I go Tapscott > Sylvia next week. (Heppell, Lower, Libba) Only two if I decide that Heppell is a keeper. :)

I ended up going -

L.Thompson > H.Shaw

Higgins > O'Keefe (Don't trust Higgins dodgy groin. Cutting my losses now) :eek:

Have the following team now. Will go Matera > Lynch and Tapscott > Sylvia next week. Then no more trades for 2 weeks when I go Conka or Harris > Muzunga to generate more cash. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Pupolo, Jacobs, Toy)
(Conka, Harris, Hibberd)

(Smith, J.Tippet)

F: Franklin, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, O'keefe, J.Riewoldt, Tapscott, Petrie
(I.Smith, Matera, Richardson)

Good team. Except for Lower(thompson),Selwood (Pendles), Libba(Krakouer), and O'keefe (Sylvia), we have the same team. Hope you score really well this weekend :D:D:D

Mzungu is a foward/midfield rookie only. :eek:

Shit, couldve sworn he was backline. Oh well. I need to get rid of Petrie, way too much cash on the bench and his breakeven is rather large now. Already have Franklin and Rioli in my forwardline, so im guessing Siposs is a better idea than Smith?

I am looking to trade Cameron Richardson ($149,300) and/or Shaun Atley($205,400). I have $8,800 in the bank. I can't find much info on Nick Winmar who debuts this week. Is he going to play a substantial amount of games? Mzungu?

I've also looked at Melbournes Michael Newton who seems to have just come back from injury. Scored 106 last week and is named at CHF this week. All the info on Big Footy about his seems bad.

Any suggestions?

I am looking to trade Cameron Richardson ($149,300) and/or Shaun Atley($205,400). I have $8,800 in the bank. I can't find much info on Nick Winmar who debuts this week. Is he going to play a substantial amount of games? Mzungu?

I've also looked at Melbournes Michael Newton who seems to have just come back from injury. Scored 106 last week and is named at CHF this week. All the info on Big Footy about his seems bad.

Any suggestions?

I'd be taking a punt on Mzungu if I was in your position

Is Pavlich too expensive to get at the moment?

Sure his break even this weekend and average are about the same but he has increased $27,300 this year, and become the 2nd most expensive forward.

What are the chances of him decreasing in price?

It's also going to be windy in Adelaide on Saturday which may affect his scoring/efficiency.

Any suggestions?

For atley - hibberd or mzungu, for richardson - lynch from gold coast next week if he plays.

I ended up going -

L.Thompson > H.Shaw

Have the following team now. Will go Matera > Lynch and Tapscott > Sylvia next week. Then no more trades for 2 weeks when I go Conka or Harris > Mzungu to generate more cash. :D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Pupolo, Jacobs, Toy)
(Conka, Harris, Hibberd)
(Smith, J.Tippet)
F: Franklin, Pavlich, N.Riewoldt, O'keefe, J.Riewoldt, Tapscott, Petrie (I.Smith, Matera, Richardson)

2-3 more upgrades to go after I go Tapscott > Sylvia next week. (Heppell, Lower, Libba) Only two if I decide that Heppell is a keeper. :)

11 trades. Damn!! I wish u the best. :thumbsu:

It's a long season though, and I see that you have potentially 3 players that may need to be subbed out come finals time.

It's going to be tight. ;)

I went curnow > hibberd and then conca > mundy. Mundy is an example of Interstate teams not getting as much press over here as the victorian teams. He is averaging 126.57 only 1.57 less than Swan and the 3rd highest point scorer overall but he is only in 5.5% of teams.

Swallow > Mundy
or
Stanley/Lower > Shaw?

Backline: Deledio, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Gibbs, Rawlings, Lower/Stanley
Midfield: Swan, Judd, Selwood, Montagna, Libba, Swallow/Krakouer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow > Mundy
or
Stanley/Lower > Shaw?

Backline: Deledio, Goddard, Heppell, Enright, Gibbs, Rawlings, Lower/Stanley
Midfield: Swan, Judd, Selwood, Montagna, Libba, Swallow/Krakouer

Personally, I'd go Swallow to Mundy.
Stanley is a decent B8 and Lower still has money to make :)
Get Shaw after R13 ;)

I'd probably take the Stanley/Lower into Shaw, but u should be on a winner either way. I upgraded Libba to Mundy a few weeks back which I'm happy with, despite Libba's continued good form.

My conundrum this week is whether or not I should pull the trigger on the following:
Tapscott into Retzlaff (swap Retzlaff with Bob Murphy from FWD to DEF), then McKernan into Suckling.

DEF: Deledio, Gibbs, Goddard, Heppel, Murphy, Enright & Duigan (Hurley, McKernan & Guthrie)
FWD: Franklin, Riewoldt (Jack & Nick), Tapscott, Goodes, Darling, Petrie (Pitt, Smith, Richardson)

LOL nice work Judd_Magic..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'll be on 11 trades too :D:D

ROFL. Thanks Prompts. :D:thumbsu:

We both come from the same school remember? The school of fast trading and living on the edge. LOL! :p

I am trying to get as much MPP into my team as I can (Muzunga and Callahan in coming weeks) to help me avoid byes and injury which is why I have decided to move Goodes into the midfield and get ROK into the forward line. I don't like having two players from the same team on the same line. :eek:

I am really hoping that the addition of H.Shaw and ROK give me a massive boost in the overall rankings this week after slipping from 2393 to 4132. :mad::thumbsdown:

Next week I can finally get rid of Tapscott for Sylvia and forward line will be complete. Will then get Boyd after that. Have no idea who to grab as my last defender. Was thinking either Suckling or Murphy. Maybe I will get Fisher but that's the 2 players from the same team on the one line cardinal sin. LOL! :eek:

I am strongly considering getting suckling this week but his js still worries me with the way Clarko likes to play the older guys... Suckling or Fisher

OK, ROK comes in and pretty much finishes forward line:

Pav, Buddy, Roo, J-Roo, ROK, Higgins, Darling (3 appreciating rookies on the pine), with Goodes MPPing in the middle.

Suckling comes into the backline and there's really only one other trade needed to finish that off, assuming Heppell can hold the line until ~finals time when he and Gibbs can go to players who do not have the bye.

Next two weeks, I think it's cow-culling and bringing in GAJ and Swan. Then we're cookin'.

I am strongly considering getting suckling this week but his js still worries me with the way Clarko likes to play the older guys... Suckling or Fisher

Suckling is a dead set lock for the year. In a team lacking defenders, he is the least of your concerns

Hey, I was just wondering how I should organise my next trades... I wanted to bring in some rookies, probably Hibberd and Puopolo.

The rookies on the block are:

Toy, McKernan, Prestia, Curnow.

In the FWD line I need to dump Pitt (was going to trade him for Smith but he wasn't named)

What does everyone think? Just trying to plan for best use of MPP and being able to bring in new rookies. Prestia is my MPP with the FWD line, and Gibbs/Goddard etc are MPP with the backline so going hibberd > toy doesn't change anything but Curnow > Hibberd would... but then not sure who I get rid of out of the mids next week - planning to bring in Ablet.

Probably leaning towards Toy/McKernan > Puopolo/Hibberd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back