2011 Rds 8-9 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 Trades

I have Swan Judd and Selwood in my Mids, with Franklin Pav Goodes Chapman and Reiwoldts x2 in the FWD line. I can get any premium midfielder.. Pendles, Mundy, Boyd or Fyfe? Or someone else?

Thinking of trading Higgins for Buddy, thoughts?

Yep definitely

Hey guys,

My team: Please help.

B:Goddard, Lids, gibbs, Suckling, Murphy, Duigan,Thompson (Lower,Stanley.Buckley)
M:Swan, Pendles, Judd, Cross, Heppell, Harris (Swallow, Bewick, Krakourer)
R:Sandi,Munmford (Smith, Tippett)
F:Buddy, N.Roo, J.Roo, Fyfe, Goodes, Darling, Knights (Tapscott, Prestia, Matera)

Thinking Knights to Siposs then Swallow to Mundy.
However I am thinking I need to upgrade backline.
Could go Matera to Siposs then Thompson to Adcock but then would not be able to get Mundy next week.
Any suggestions. Would like another prem defender as well as Mundy over next two weeks.
Could get Mundy this week using Knights etc. but would have to use Krakourer probably to get premium defender next week rather than the prefered Matera or Tapscott.
Any suggestions? $14K and 19 trades

I have Swan Judd and Selwood in my Mids, with Franklin Pav Goodes Chapman and Reiwoldts x2 in the FWD line. I can get any premium midfielder.. Pendles, Mundy, Boyd or Fyfe? Or someone else?

As a rule I always try to trade for someone whos value is about the same as their starting price or has devalued. Maybe go Cross or Hodge.

OUT- Swallow (GC) and Matera (GC)
IN- Cross (WB) and Sippos (St.K)

Yep definitely

Hey guys,

My team: Please help.

B:Goddard, Lids, gibbs, Suckling, Murphy, Duigan,Thompson (Lower,Stanley.Buckley)
M:Swan, Pendles, Judd, Cross, Heppell, Harris (Swallow, Bewick, Krakourer)
R:Sandi,Munmford (Smith, Tippett)
F:Buddy, N.Roo, J.Roo, Fyfe, Goodes, Darling, Knights (Tapscott, Prestia, Matera)

Thinking Knights to Siposs then Swallow to Mundy.
However I am thinking I need to upgrade backline.
Could go Matera to Siposs then Thompson to Adcock but then would not be able to get Mundy next week.
Any suggestions. Would like another prem defender as well as Mundy over next two weeks.
Could get Mundy this week using Knights etc. but would have to use Krakourer probably to get premium defender next week rather than the prefered Matera or Tapscott.
Any suggestions? $14K and 19 trades

I'm sorry I don't know the exact calculations of your team in terms of rookies/upgrades and stuff but some general suggestions that come to mind:

Have you considered Newman in the backline? He has been pretty solid and is cheaper than Adcock.

In the mids I like the Mundy idea but even there you could save some money and gamble on a Hodge for example.

As I say, just some notes, because I haven't worked out the actual figures. Maybe doing Newman instead of Adcock would allow for the Mundy pickup?

Got two related questions:

1. Should I downgrade Luke Thompson this week or next week? (Has a high BE of 74, might lose money).

2. If I do Jacobs or Hibberd?

I'm sorry I don't know the exact calculations of your team in terms of rookies/upgrades and stuff but some general suggestions that come to mind:

Have you considered Newman in the backline? He has been pretty solid and is cheaper than Adcock.

In the mids I like the Mundy idea but even there you could save some money and gamble on a Hodge for example.

As I say, just some notes, because I haven't worked out the actual figures. Maybe doing Newman instead of Adcock would allow for the Mundy pickup?

Yeah cheers mate
However already got Lids so was looking for someone different.

I'm thinking i'll go Swallow -> Hibberd in the mids

Next decision however is tough...

I have duffield and lower to get rid of...
1. who should get rid of?
2. should i bring in puopolo, or should i go for the upgrade to fisher and let the puopolo train pass me by?

Cheers

Got two related questions:

1. Should I downgrade Luke Thompson this week or next week? (Has a high BE of 74, might lose money).

2. If I do Jacobs or Hibberd?

I'd say yes, since his price has peaked and then grab either Hibberd for the MPP cover, or maybe Puopolo. From what I hear Puops job prospects are good at the moment. I intend to trade Thompson for cash today and will likely grab Puopolo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matera to Mzungu and Lower to Shaw for me this week

Next week hopefully get Ablett from either Swallow or Libba or both or use Tapscott to Smith, who will just miss the week.

Then targetting Mitchell and Deledio after richmonds second bye

With 17 trades left and $188 K in the bank, is trading Otten to Puoplo a wasted trade instead of say, trading him (or Stanley, or Duigan) up to Suckling? League win player.

Why not do both. Otten to Puoplo then Stanley/Duigan to Suckling.

I'm trading Cooney out. Can't decide between Scott Thompson and Rockliff. Thoughts on that one? Can't split them.

I'm tossing up bringing Suckling in but it will put me down to 14 trades. I have Duigan, Luke Thompson and Lower to play with. I'd probably part with Thompson first out of those 3. Suckling is excellent value and if I don't strike now I may miss a very solid and cheap defender. Again, thoughts?

Why not do both. Otten to Puoplo then Stanley/Duigan to Suckling.

I'm trading Cooney out. Can't decide between Scott Thompson and Rockliff. Thoughts on that one? Can't split them.

I'm tossing up bringing Suckling in but it will put me down to 14 trades. I have Duigan, Luke Thompson and Lower to play with. I'd probably part with Thompson first out of those 3. Suckling is excellent value and if I don't strike now I may miss a very solid and cheap defender. Again, thoughts?

Cheers. Scott Thompson easily for mine. A proven consistent scorer.

The only reason I am anxious about bringing in both Puopolo and Suckling this week is the Hawks bye in round 17.

Cheers. Scott Thompson easily for mine. A proven consistent scorer.

The only reason I am anxious about bringing in both Puopolo and Suckling this week is the Hawks bye in round 17.

There is a fair chance you'd downgrade Puopolo before then.

Probably asked before, but J. Trengove or N. Lower to Puopolo ?

Lower. Jack will be back soon and likely to hold a better average.

Keep one.
Petrie or Tapscott?

Petrie is worth more and has probably reached his high price point, but may be a more reliable F7 than Tapscott (who does have a little more room to grow).

Lower. Jack will be back soon and likely to hold a better average.

Keep one.
Petrie or Tapscott?

Petrie is worth more and has probably reached his high price point, but may be a more reliable F7 than Tapscott (who does have a little more room to grow).

I think he means the other Trengove ;)

As for Petrie/Tapscott, it's hard to go past Petries DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back