2011 Rds 8-9 Trades Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Round 9 Trades

should i do DSwallow to Isaac Smith trade this week even tho he isnt playing? as next week my two trades are duigan to jacobs and libba to swan. no room to get smith next week if he plays his 3rd game!

should i do DSwallow to Isaac Smith trade this week even tho he isnt playing? as next week my two trades are duigan to jacobs and libba to swan. no room to get smith next week if he plays his 3rd game!

May as well.

l went hirderd for atley and Watson for Judy Bolton judy can can hit big score and is good value.
thinking about getting mzungu for duncan in 2 weeks after duncan plays suns.
and maybe chappy next week he should be munch cheaper he has high b/e at 186.

Go Ablett! Reckon he will get 150+ this week!

Haha, yeah I'm well aware of his bye. If I go Ablett, it will be next week with a further backline upgrade this week. :thumbsu:

I think I'll go Boyd regardless, though. The decision between Boyd and Ablett was assuming that I would get Swan next week after he falls in price a little more.

That would leave me with:

C: Swan; Judd; Mundy; Pendlebury; Boyd; Selwood.

Yum!

Went Smith----->Hibberd and Toy---->Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noooooo, not heppell!
His scoring this year is easily enough to be a D7 for the year, surely your team has bigger holes to fill?!
Heppell is the kinda cash cow who keeps on giving you the milk, milk which is worth more than the meat you sell him for
hahahaha well said. I'm keeping him for D7
Round 24 will be final two trades
Watson > Hodge probly as they are playing GC i think?
Heppell > Same thing, Defender who I think's going to score the most for last round

Went Otten > Puopolo and Harris > Selwood

Was tossing up between Hibberd and Puopolo but Puopolo probably has the better job security plus I already have an Essendon defender in Heppell and with them having a bye next week that might have left my backline a bit thin.

This is my team:

DELEDIO, Brett [MID]; GIBBS, Bryce [MID]; GODDARD, Brendon [MID]; HEPPELL, Dyson [MID]; GILBEE, Lindsay [MID]; LOWER, Nick; SMITH, Brodie
PUOPOLO, Paul; PEDERSEN, Cameron; TOY, Josh

MUNDY, David; PENDLEBURY, Scott; BOYD, Matthew; PRIDDIS, Matt; PAVLICH, Matthew [FWD]; LIBERATORE, Tom
HARRIS, Daniel; SWALLOW, David; JACOBS, Ben [DEF]

COX, Dean; SANDILANDS, Aaron
SMITH, Zachary; KEEFFE, Lachlan

FRANKLIN, Lance; GOODES, Adam [MID]; RIEWOLDT, Nick; GREEN, Brad; PETRIE, Drew [RUC]; DARLING, Jack; TAPSCOTT, Luke
KRAKOUER, Andrew [MID]; MATERA, Brandon; MCKERNAN, Shaun [DEF]

I really have no idea what trades to make this week. I really have to get rid of B. Smith and it would be good to offload GC players this week.
I do want to get in Ablett & Chapman after Round 9, but I could probably hold off on Ablett till Round 10 as he won't have a massive price increase.

Anyone's thoughts would be much appreciated :) Thanks!
I ended up doing:
B. Green -> N. Fyfe
B. Smith -> M. Hibberd
$197,800 in the kitty :)

Further plans are (currently):
ROUND 10
L. Tapscott -> T. Lynch
A. Krakouer -> P. Chapman
ROUND 11
B. Matera -> T. Mzungu
T. Liberatore -> G. Ablett
(then swap Chapman and Mzungu)
ROUND 12
Z. Smith -> J. Tippet
J. Toy -> C. Newman
ROUND 13
D. Swallow -> I. Callinan
ROUND 14
N. Lower -> H. Shaw
D. Harris -> D. Swan
ROUND 15+
Sit pretty on 5 trades and $112K (and trade out/up Darling/Riewoldt if required).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back