Detroit at Philadelphia LIVE
Indianapolis at New York Jets
Kansas City at Tampa Bay
Oakland at Atlanta
St. Louis at Miami

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES

LIVE ON FOX 3 AT 4.00 AM ON 15/10: to be determined
It'll be Dallas @ Baltimore.
Well, unless fox are stupid enough to give as Rams @ Dolphins.

Huge game for the Vikings in Washington this week. They'll probably go into the game as underdogs and I don't see a lot separating them by the end of the game. I've been impressed with the Vikings coaching this year, and I'm sure they're going to need to execute a perfect game plan to beat the 'Skins

DANGER DANGER games sprinkled right accross.. if the Kickers ain't botching last second FG attempts to either force OT or clinch victory, the over-officiating will STING ya twice as much!! I like Brashers approach, get the dog to make the picks. If only I had a dog. Maybe I'll visit Chism mid-week. There is a Pizza Box game in progress (HT my Chargers lead his Ravens 17-7) to finish anyway.. ;)

Dallas at Baltimore
Kansas City at Tampa Bay
Oakland at Atlanta
St. Louis at Miami
Buffalo at Arizona
New England at Seattle
Green Bay at Houston LIVE
I don't care who the favourites might be, I know who I'm tipping
Want some interesting stats?
This year, NFC leading head to head 15-6.
AFC average winning margin - 3.5
NFC average winning margin - 15.6
Largest AFC win - 7
Amount of NFC wins by this margin or more - 9 (of 15)

Division vs division matchups

NFC East Leads AFC North 3-2
NFC West Leads AFC East 4-0
NFC North Leads AFC South 4-3
NFC South Leads AFC West 4-1
That makes me wonder though. Is the NFC West as bad as peoples perceptions say they are?
Is the NFC North really as good as peoples perceptions say they are?

1-3 point games - Tied 5-5
4-7 point games - NFC leading 2-1
8+ point games - NFC leading 8-0

Beat my divisional opponent to move to 4-1 so all good and thanks for asking.
You're also alive in Dropzone elimination.
Interestingly, larkis finished dead last in that game :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I envy anyone who has DeMarcus Ware on their fantasy team. He is going to absolutely abuse Michael Oher this weekend

That will be me after he was dropped for the bye by Woodson !

Well unless the Packers pull their heads from their arses this is going to be a long long game. More specifically if McCarthy can pull his head out of his arse and stop trying to throw 20+yds on everything attempt with 2 deep safeties and abandoning the running game allowing defenses to pin their ears back and just rush through the turnstiles that is our offensive line, we could have a shot.

I envy anyone who has DeMarcus Ware on their fantasy team. He is going to absolutely abuse Michael Oher this weekend
If you think that's bad you should see what J.J. Watt is going to do to Bulaga. I'm going with 4 sacks at least.

You're also alive in Dropzone elimination.
Interestingly, larkis finished dead last in that game :p
Oh right, I'm suppose to complain about how it's AE's fault that the referee's were blind that game between the Packers and the Seahawks, how the AE managers had too much integrity to go against the official results of the NFL for my own favour then complain how I would still be in 3XKO if they voided the results to controversial games because I can't handle losing. Seriously they should of written a short story on my fall to grace due to this tragedy. :rolleyes:

Shit happens, I'm in High Roller's and you're not. Enjoy watching from the outside!

Also Rams miami, I'm excited. Nervous because it's an away game but it's a winnable away game. Don't know whether the Rams defense can roll over the Miami offense as easily or whether the Rams offense will hold up. Have to remember most of our special teams was in a dome as well, so not as confident.

If RGIII plays (and I strongly believe he will), Redskins will win.
If he doesn't play, we'll lose.
Such a simpleton.
Please enlighten me on the msot likely scenerio: RGIII plays but is knocked out by the ferocious Vikings by 1/4 time.

Shit happens, I'm in High Roller's and you're not. Enjoy watching from the outside!
I actually don't care about that competition.
It's all luck to get into it.
I focus on the controlables.
3xko and nd.
If the rest fall into place, yippee, but I really dont care about the rest.

Such a simpleton.
Please enlighten me on the msot likely scenerio: RGIII plays but is knocked out by the ferocious Vikings by 1/4 time.

Please refrain from making personal comments/attacks on me in response to 100% football related posts of mine.

I think RGIII playing (a full game, obviously) gives us the offensive firepower to score more points than the Vikings.

Simple enough?

Please refrain from making personal comments/attacks on me in response to 100% football related posts of mine.

I think RGIII playing (a full game, obviously) gives us the offensive firepower to score more points than the Vikings.

Simple enough?
Stop evading the question. :rolleyes:

Stop evading the question. :rolleyes:

You didn't ask a question. Look at what you wrote;

Lets review that, shall we?

1. You didn't use a question mark, indicating that there was no question being asked.
  2. You asked for the "msot [sic] likely scenerio [sic]", but only provided one scenario to choose from. Again, this is an indication that no question was posed in a manner that it may be answered accordingly.
Yet i'm the simpleton.

68999.jpg

I actually don't care about that competition.
It's all luck to get into it.
I focus on the controlables.
3xko and nd.
If the rest fall into place, yippee, but I really dont care about the rest.

Oh and by the way, mathematically speaking, it takes more luck to win 3XKO than it does to get the highest score in CR each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2012 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back