NFL 2012 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Please refrain from making personal comments/attacks on me in response to 100% football related posts of mine.

I think RGIII playing (a full game, obviously) gives us the offensive firepower to score more points than the Vikings.

Simple enough?
Well not exactly you are simplifying this your defence can't stop anyone...just as bad as the cardboard cutouts in New Orleans, ADP could quite easily have a field day on the ground and Ponder has been solid this year while Harvin has been one of the top WR's this season, look at both his touchdowns last week...
Even at home and with whingeGIII healthy I still see Vikings winning this as not only do they have much more firepower on offence they have a D that so far this year no one is running over...

Oh and by the way, mathematically speaking, it takes more luck to win 3XKO than it does to get the highest score in CR each week.
please provide the maths (and lols) please :)

You didn't ask a question. Look at what you wrote;

Lets review that, shall we?

1. You didn't use a question mark, indicating that there was no question being asked.
Don't you even know what an imperative sentence is?
facepalm.jpg

Do you?

Your statement was not an imperative sentence.
Imperative sentence: "An imperative sentence is a sentence that gives advice or instructions or that expresses a request or command."
Such a simpleton.
Please enlighten me on the msot likely scenerio: RGIII plays but is knocked out by the ferocious Vikings by 1/4 time.
There's the request, I gave you what you're to reply about.

Now, stop evading the question.

What is an example of an imperative sentence?

"Go feed the cat."
"Shut the door."
"Go away!"
"It's a secret, so don't tell anyone!"
"When you get to the corner, turn right."
"Make up your mind by tomorrow."
"To find a definition, look in the dictionary."

Now lets look at your sentence again

Please enlighten me on the msot likely scenerio: RGIII plays but is knocked out by the ferocious Vikings by 1/4 time.

The part of the statement you made that you think was an imperetive sentence is then followed up by a scenario that you posit.

You asked for the "msot likely scenerio" and only provided one "scenerio". Therefore, your statement was redundant, and not a request, command, or question.

you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif

And even if we did (incorrectly) assume that you were asking a genuine question, I already "answered it" on the previous page;

I think RGIII playing (a full game, obviously) gives us the offensive firepower to score more points than the Vikings.

What a boring teeth pulling debate this is.

Tell that to your friend. He's the one who responded to a simple NFL game prediction with an insult, and then a bunch of nonsense.

I thought he had been infracted, anyway?

That makes me wonder though. Is the NFC West as bad as peoples perceptions say they are?

It used to be. Now it has four ferocious defenses.

Offense wise, its not much to write home about, but Im holding judgement on the 49ers offense until I see them play games against NFC West sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't we all just hold hands and get along?

Now lets look at your sentence again

The part of the statement you made that you think was an imperetive sentence is then followed up by a scenario that you posit.

You asked for the "msot likely scenerio" and only provided one "scenerio". Therefore, your statement was redundant, and not a request, command, or question.

you-are-literally-too-stupid-to-insult_1171.gif
God - Someone with a Year 6 education has better English comprehension then you.
I give you the scenerio, ask you to tell me your thoughts if that scenerio occured.

Can you just grow up and try and have a serious conversation here?
This isn't maddenblokes.
You don't see sblack LUKOZADE smiths or any of the other guys from there (bar tomato sauce) being as thick skulled as you. They can distinguish between the different environments.
Tell that to your friend. He's the one who responded to a simple NFL game prediction with an insult, and then a bunch of nonsense.

I thought he had been infracted, anyway?
I've brought up nonsense?
I asked you to give thoughts on a likely scenerio with the way he plays. Now give it!
Your shit has carried this on about 10 posts to long. Put you cant get the life of a troll and your desire to "pwn" out of your personality.

ps - I am infracted. Stop being a simpleton there are more than 1 type of infraction on BigFooty. There's at least 3 coming to mind instantly.

Anyway - I'm not going to bother to reply to you anymore untill you can actually grow up and split the maddenblokes and bigfooty worlds apart.

Once you get bf3 I will. :)
Do you have fifa 13?
I'd like more games, but not being on mb chat it's hard organising games with people I know.
I only know 1 person who has fifa 13 on ps3 (know numerous with it on xbox) but his internet cuts out every 2nd-3rd game and it becomes tough.

Do you have fifa 13?
I'd like more games, but not being on mb chat it's hard organising games with people I know.
I only know 1 person who has fifa 13 on ps3 (know numerous with it on xbox) but his internet cuts out every 2nd-3rd game and it becomes tough.
Tkk, ice,smiths and tomato all do, I don't use mb anymore either so I know it can be hard organizing games with people but I only play BF3 any rate, and just purchased f1 2012 and a g27 :) will probably get 2k13 soon as all I hear how good it is!

Still 2 more add-on packs to come out in the next 6 months at least another 12-18 months before BF4 I presume?

Might pick it up when I go this week to pre-order wii u games. You got to get blops 2 that means ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2012 NFL - Week 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back