Player Sponsorship 2012 Travis Varcoe sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can mine be checked that it went thru properly... Cos I did it- then got an email reminding me to pay?! Possibly because I followed the prompts on the OP and declared my intentions to pay?

Can mine be checked that it went thru properly... Cos I did it- then got an email reminding me to pay?! Possibly because I followed the prompts on the OP and declared my intentions to pay?
I'll get Jim Boy to confirm.

SJ - I'd appreciate a confirmation too pls....
Sent in last year but have heard nothing.

Pm reply would do...

Thanks in advance...

Go Catters..

We have reached our goal in terms of funds pledged for Travis for 2012. Thank you for the overwhelming support once again.

Some posters are still yet to pay, please do so as soon as possible otherwise you may miss out on the benefits.

I'm new to this. Does this mean it is closed or can I still sponsor him?

I just paid via credit card, sorry for the delay :thumbsu:

Since we've already got more money than needed to re-sponsor Trav, how are we looking in terms of a second player?

All you need to do is look at this photo I have. Choice should be right there :D

Cmon mods :D

hey guys, who's going to the season launch? any news on varcoe's injury?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season Launch is on the 7th of March, Erin Dooley from the Cats emailed the sponsors earlier this week.

Here's whats on offer:

• Adult Home 11 Membership
• ‘Full On’ Premiership Membership
• 2012 Signed Player Guernsey
• Two tickets to the Geelong Cats Season Launch, seated with your Player (pre-event drinks also included 6.30-7.00pm)
• Inner sanctum closed training session (April 30th, more details TBC)
• Recognition on the Geelong Cats website
• Recognition in the Cats Insider magazine
• Recognition on your Player’s locker and displayed on the match day Super Screen at Simonds Stadium games

All I'd like is to have my Business Name on one of these:
• Recognition on your Player’s locker
or

Everything else I get from being Orren's sponsor.

Cheers Guys.

Here's whats on offer:

• Two tickets to the Geelong Cats Season Launch, seated with your Player (pre-event drinks also included 6.30-7.00pm)
Recognition on the Geelong Cats website
Recognition in the Cats Insider magazine
• Recognition on your Player’s locker and displayed on the match day Super Screen at Simonds Stadium games
Items in bold won't be part of the draw, as BigFooty will use them in return for $200 contribution plus BFSC for all subscribers.

If there is a fair whack of cash left we should all meet up before a game, have a bbq, and a couple of beers with the left over cash.

Not that I'll be going to a game :)

Items in bold won't be part of the draw, as BigFooty will use them in return for $200 contribution plus BFSC for all subscribers.

Wish this was mentioned at the start of the thread, was the only thing I was really after....ah well, fingers crossed for the signed top :)

Wish this was mentioned at the start of the thread, was the only thing I was really after....ah well, fingers crossed for the signed top :)

That's mine!:thumbsu:

If there is a fair whack of cash left we should all meet up before a game, have a bbq, and a couple of beers with the left over cash.

Not that I'll be going to a game :)

Top shelf idea!!!! On a Sunday though... For those of us who still have a kick ourselves..

Here's whats on offer:

All I'd like is to have my Business Name on one of these:
• Recognition on your Player’s locker
or

Everything else I get from being Orren's sponsor.

Cheers Guys.

I would be more than happy with anything at all!!! That inner sanctum closed training would be f***ing sweet tho!!

Would love the jumper myself....:thumbsu: Shame about the memberships as I can't imagine anyone who is signed up wouldn't have one already! :(

I don't have one as yet as i'm still determining whether to get an interstate package or a full membership. Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back