2013 AFL impossible (?) multi

Remove this Banner Ad

9 games with margin multis? haha thats prob near impossible but whatevs, worth a shot - what would be a good amount to even punt with? like $5 or $10? lol

9 games with margin multis? haha thats prob near impossible but whatevs, worth a shot

There was some guy on here a couple of years back that had 7/8 and wanted to know if he should hedge and how to hedge his bet on the last game. The last leg ended up losing I think, not really sure if the guy ended up hedging or not, just remember that it started off a classic flame war regarding hedging and then this thread idea was born to see if anyone could get all the games up (which hasn't happened yet).

There was some guy on here a couple of years back that had 7/8 and wanted to know if he should hedge and how to hedge his bet on the last game. The last leg ended up losing I think, not really sure if the guy ended up hedging or not, just remember that it started off a classic flame war regarding hedging and then this thread idea was born to see if anyone could get all the games up (which hasn't happened yet).
I think that was dyer legacy - he posted after the last leg had been lost and yep, that is what started this.

Do I have to do all nine? Can I use the $1.90 lines rather than over/under 40?

Can you also include good odds I got on Brisbane 1-39 1 week after the Grand Final last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ok...

adelaide 1-39
west coast 1-39
carlton 1-39
brisbane 40+
sydney 40+
st kilda 1-39
port 1-39
collingwood 1-39
geelong 1-39

$5 at 3465.83

Adelaide U
Fremantle U
Richmond U
Brisbane U
St Kilda U
Sydney O
Port Adelaide U
Collingwood U
Geelong U

5 @ $2480.25

If it's the one I'm thinking about, I'm pretty sure the final leg was West Coast v Bulldogs, and he needed West Coast to win between 1-39. Ten Josh Kennedy goals later, the margin blew out to 123 points.

Essendon U
Freo U
Rchmond U
Brisbane O
Sydney U
Gold Coast U
Port U
Collingwood U
Geelong O
$1 @ 64239.54

Adelaide (1-39)
Fremantle (1-39)
Carlton (1-39)
Brisbane (40+)
Sydney (40+)
St Kilda (1-39)
Melbourne (1-39)
North Melbourne (1-39)
Geelong (1-39)

$1 @ 5034.061

So for future reference, Betstar caps odds at $2,001. Can people fill in the other majors so we can get a picture of where we should be going for the really impossible multis?

Remove this Banner Ad

2013 AFL impossible (?) multi

Remove this Banner Ad

Back