Mod. Notice 2013 BigFooty DT Leagues Signup for 2012 League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

UPDATE (FEBRUARY 1)

If you were a BigFooty league captain last year (you set up your league) you will get an option to "recreate" that league in 2013. Please do not choose this option as this will make BigFooty league setup very confusing. Thank you.

This thread is only for returning 2012 League Members.
This thread should be used for flagging your intent to join a league for the 2013 season.

Please copy your line from the ladder found in THE LADDER HERE and post it in your response. No captures or anything required.

If you do not appear in the ladder, then you need to join as a new member or contact me if you believe you should be on the ladder from last year.

This thread will not be used for discussions on next year or stories on why you had a good or bad 2012.

Extra Info:
The leagues will slowly be rolled out one after the other beginning with Div 1.
New members will be added to the leagues on a scaled basis. ie. 1 in Div 2, 2 in Div 3, 3 in Div 4 etc. (subject to change)
The whole process will take right up until the start of the season so please be patient.

Please note this is my first time running the Dream Team Board leagues, so bear with me if there are any teething problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In. However this year I am changing to a fly-in, fly-out job so..... not expecting to have the time or passion any more to do as well as last year. But I'll still probably play, but the game is certainly looking different. Most of the changes I agree with. Will need to wait till Round 7 of season proper to assess if the changes were for the better or not.

1 yogibbear Mochasons 51801 5 50006

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice 2013 BigFooty DT Leagues Signup for 2012 League Members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back