Mega Thread 2013 TRADE PERIOD discussion thread - Aidan Riley (Crows) added as a DFA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked with all of this, but can we please stop the Adams PSD talk? It's just not going to happen. They will get a deal done in the next few days, it's just a matter of finding the right picks to swap with Collingwood for Shaw.

What is life without a little hope? That being said, I do hope someone of value is around for the PSD even if it's not Adams, such as one of the Brisbane escapees (incase Carlton can't come to an agreement on Docherty, or even Karnezis) or someone else.

What is life without a little hope? That being said, I do hope someone of value is around for the PSD even if it's not Adams, such as one of the Brisbane escapees (incase Carlton can't come to an agreement on Docherty, or even Karnezis) or someone else.

Yeah for sure, there's a chance someone will be there worth taking... but has that ever really happened before? Also we probably won't have a pick there at this stage unless Taggert or Jetta gets the chop.

Watched the highlights video of Tyson earlier today... boy oh boy wowee does he look something. Such poise in traffic, can definitely see the Pendlebury comparisons. Has a bit of Jack Grimes about his running style or something too... not that that means anything.

I just watched Zak Jones's video...He is so much like his brother in the style he runs and kicks....shave his head and get him into a Tattoo parlour!

What would be need in order to get him? Would you guys expect him to be there at about 30? if so what/who would we have to package together with our pick 40 to get us around that mark?

I just watched Zak Jones's video...He is so much like his brother in the style he runs and kicks....shave his head and get him into a Tattoo parlour!

What would be need in order to get him? Would you guys expect him to be there at about 30? if so what/who would we have to package together with our pick 40 to get us around that mark?

He could go as early as 20 in some predictions I've seen. Hard to tell really. Might have to package Blease/Strauss/Taggert/Tappscott/Jetta or a combination of those types to get up to that sorta mark. Maybe even a guy like Spencer or Jamar. Can't see it happening personally.

He could go as early as 20 in some predictions I've seen. Hard to tell really. Might have to package Blease/Strauss/Taggert/Tappscott/Jetta or a combination of those types to get up to that sorta mark. Maybe even a guy like Spencer or Jamar. Can't see it happening personally.
Yeah I can't see us getting a pick near that 20 mark, although I would still like to see us package something together to get us around that 30 mark, if he slips to us then great...if not then we still get an earlier pick.

With 3 spots left on our list we would need to delist or trade someone to make room for our PSD pick if we are going to use that.

Very happy to hear about the signing of Cross, I was concerned that it might not happen since we had already picked up several other midfielders. Better to overcompensate than under, I'd say.

This looks like the first time in a decade we may actually have midfield depth without having to resort to VFL level journeymen.

Another midfielder who averages more than 20 disposals and has so now since 2005, add that with Vince who averages over 20 and we now have 3 players rather than 1 in the guts who can get their hands on the ball.

Very excited about how Michie and Dyson improve as well especially with some senior bodies in there to help them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think we'd be recruiting any rejects from Bundoora but you're point is valid

There might be a Tom Dyson around worth recruiting. North had that gimmick with Benjamin Warren and Warren Benjamin a few years ago... shame they were diabolical footballers because Dennis Commetti could have had some fun with that.

It'll take me a while to spell his name right, I usually spell it wrong then correct it but lack of sleep got the best of me earlier. My phone automatically corrects every Melbourne players name I try to spell which doesn't help

It'll take me a while to spell his name right, I usually spell it wrong then correct it but lack of sleep got the best of me earlier. My phone automatically corrects every Melbourne players name I try to spell which doesn't help
imagine the new bloke thats being rumoured with freeman for pick 9... sod that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back