List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former North and Collingwood great, Sam Kekovich, has come out and said he really rates him.

sam-kekovich.jpg

Next you'll be saying that he is licking his lips in anticipation! :rolleyes:

You'd have to assume that there won't be any first round FA compos this year surely?

Gibbs deal with Carlton basically done
Frawley word is with the Demons improvement he is likely to re-sign
Mundy who knows but that'll be a late first rounder if he leaves

Have i missed any other "big name" that would demand a first rounder?

Fyfe

Just had a quick look at the remaining fixtures for Brissie & GWS & I reckon they're both looking at maybe 1 more win each. There's bound to be an upset or two but just looking at the fixture in terms of who should win & we'll probably end up 3rd last.

You would think that the Lions will keep pick 1 no matter what & take Wright or McCartin but GWS really is an interesting one. They've shown repeatedly that they'll take best available.... at #2 that could be yet another KPP.

It leaves us with the choice of the remaining two talls (possibly Durdin & Goddard). I know Goddard has been slapped with the Jack Watts comparisons but based on some of the footage I saw of him from the weekend's game he doesn't give me that impression at all. He was much more aggressive at both the ball & the player & is clearly a bigger body than Watts was (& is now).

It might be worth a trip to Visy Park on June 8th to watch Metro play Country & see 3 of the big fellas play.

I reckon GWS will defeat Richmond this week and eventually overtake us on the ladder.

Feel a bit weird saying this but, yay. They are going to overtake us in the next year or so may as well be now so we can get a better pick in the draft and pre-season draft, to blackmail them with, as they have done to every other team in the comp.

I'm struggling to see where we will win another game though! The Tigers will eventually get a move on IMO... IF GWS don't win this one then their only other likely chance is v Melbourne at the G.

GWS still have to play the Dees, Lions and Dogs once. They should win at least 1 of those.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew Gaff talks with West Coast on hold, wouldn't be surprised if we talk with his management but absolutely no way we'll give up anywhere near our first rounder him IMO. I say screw them over since they were bastards with Brown/Cripps. :p

"Gaff's future at West Coast would be of more concern, as no progress has been made on a deal to keep the 21-year-old in Perth.

Gaff has had modest form over the past month, and was substituted out of the team's win over Greater Western Sydney in round eight 11 days ago with ankle soreness."

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/afl/a/23725071/darling-gaff-next-on-eagles-hit-list/

Those in the know, Goddard, Durdin or McCartin?
For us, like this...

Pick 1 - Wright
Pick 2 - McCartin
Pick 3 - Goddard
Pick 4 - Durdin

If we finish bottom/2nd bottom we get the cream of the crop.
If we finish 3rd we get either an excellent CHF/CHB Swingman or an excellent CHB
If we finish 5th bottom we ask Rahul :p

Also i m happy with Richmond and Jack reiwoldt having all these issues...he's been unsettled and on more than one occasion nt been happy with richmond fc...we might hve a case here since the older cousin plays fr us...get nick to get into his ear...i knw he is contracted but i wudnt mind trading even our first rounder fr him as he still young engh...

For us, like this...

Pick 1 - Wright
Pick 2 - McCartin
Pick 3 - Goddard
Pick 4 - Durdin

If we finish bottom/2nd bottom we get the cream of the crop.
If we finish 3rd we get either an excellent CHF/CHB Swingman or an excellent CHB
If we finish 5th bottom we ask Rahul :p
Brett Anderson's Mock draft, early days got this from the D&T board

307used.png
f080i0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back