Remove this Banner Ad

I have gathered information that david antonowicz and eddie prato where the only ex afl players or rookie listed players to play in this comp in 2013 is this correct?

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me about a player Lee Cox?? Heard he has signed with a club up my way in the Central Murray and is a very handy footballer??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gordon appear to be recruiting hard, C $$$$ McGuigan, Pelisier, Paterson etc. Has anyone any news on other recruits or big names joining or leaving CHFL.

Probably the biggest loss from Springbank will be Lachlan Mahar to Learmonth.
Swooper has been in contact as he is planning on moving out there to be closer to his soon to be wife and her family, as they hand rear lambs on their newly acquired block of land.
Big loss, but all the best Lachlan

Lee Cox has signed with Toolebuc/Managatang. What a great service he has been at the Burras 7 years 900 goals. Absolute Champion.
N.Gilbert will be coaching Lake Bolac and his brother is unconfirmed to either be coaching Illabrook or playing at North Ballarat.

Lee Cox has signed with Toolebuc/Managatang. What a great service he has been at the Burras 7 years 900 goals. Absolute Champion.
N.Gilbert will be coaching Lake Bolac and his brother is unconfirmed to either be coaching Illabrook or playing at North Ballarat.
city or roosters?

J.Gilbert not N.Gilbert.

would be good to see a few early predictions.

flag - bungaree/ waubra

smokey - gordon

on the way down -daylesford

league bnf - Billy Driscoll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back