News 2015 Captain is Rocky!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jed for mine. Rocky is an outstanding leader and will grow under jed and the coaching staff. 2016 will be Rockys year with dan rich as vice captain.

I haven't bought into this conversation too much over the years, i have no issue what so ever with Adcock remaining in the captaincy role and hope he does. He is obviously loved by the players (he was voted in twice by them as captain) and has had 7 top 10 b&F results. To me he is that leader that saw us through the transition stage of when things didn't go well and is the one constant figure head during that time when everything around him and the club was changing. I think he will hand it over in 2016 when we are definitely more stable and are really moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love Jed and how he has taken is game to another level this year. Four weeks in and I thought he didn't have what it took to lead this group anymore but I was thankful to be wrong. Jed is a great captain and one more year is nearly a must. Let rocky focus on his 2015 Brownlow

yep im in the Jed camp. Rocky is a great player but not sure if hes Captain material yet.
I reckon Jed did ok this year in a very testing season. He had some quiet games but the voting overall says he had a consistent year.
not sure if he is a vocal leader but my guess is hes a very professional leader.

One more Year for Jed definitely. We are in for a few more bumps yet..... A seasoned veteran like Jed at the helm just makes sense. 2016 for Rocky.... if he's earnt it.

Patfull and Adcock as Co-Captains. Joel Patfull has been one of the most solid citizens we have ever had at our club and he deserves the honour.

Patfull and Adcock as Co-Captains. Joel Patfull has been one of the most solid citizens we have ever had at our club and he deserves the honour.

I think he and the rest of the playing group are happy with him in a secondary leadership role - it suits him better, as much as I'd like to see him with the captaincy.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2015 Captain is Rocky!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back