Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm speechless. How do you feel about this crap?
I'm not even in the comp anymore, but it honestly doesn't surprise me. He just doesn't know how to treat people. Citroin we don't want to hear anything from or about Haro until he's served his ban.

I'm not even in the comp anymore, but it honestly doesn't surprise me. He just doesn't know how to treat people. Citroin we don't want to hear anything from or about Haro until he's served his ban.
He will PM you. But just ignore it.

Also if anyone is wondering, this competition is definitely going ahead.

Ok reading through some of the old IFA threads & NAFL threads, and have come up with some improvements.
  • Shorter H&A season There's a big gap in voting if you compare the first few rounds to the last few. It gets a bit boring after like 15 rounds.
  • Proper fixturing I'll do it so there are "inter division rounds" so that it's like a big event.
  • More media coverage it's more fun if we add more realism to the competition and do videos, and side stories etc.
  • Betting if anyone wants to, we can run a betting competition in the hub threads.
  • Preseason it's completely optional, but if people want to we will do a pre season competition.
More details about the competition will come out within the next week or so, it depends whether people like Greater Gattsby decide to come back or not. We will most likely still have two competitions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working hard on them at the moment. They're looking average. Carn Jaipur!

104490_c824b0bc03c26565df3f114c3524f8bf.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition 2015 IFA Championship Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back