List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Any 2 of the following list I would love for us to trade draft picks or players for that I think might be achievable.

Crowley
Barlow
Dangerfield (obviously)
Gibbs
A Swallow (footy romantic to have brothers playing together)
Armitage
Ziebell
Zaharakis
Josh Kennedy(Syd)
Hanneberry

I realise it's difficult to lure players away from top 4 type teams but every club has a price and we do have some currency to play with before it devalues in future years. Our under 23 brigade is not lost by any stretch, but we need some experience and successful players to instill a hard football culture.

Worth reading into or just Dicko having a bit of fun? It was shared publicly so don't worry.

OS0EO06.jpg

I kinda put it this way. We were a house build by a shoddy ameteur builder who patched over the structural issues to make the house aesthetically pleasing to the naked eye. That builder was sacked and a professional with years of building experience was hired. The new builder has realised what looked great from the outside is structurally defective and needs huge changes for the house to stand the test of time.

Those who use the house didn't realise the extent of the poor craftsmanship, and the new builder hasn't specifically stated that the building is on the verge of collapsing, but the entire refurbishment is going on from top to bottom. However, the builder's apprentices are useless and he can't do it by himself, so it's going to take a while for the building to be structurally sound for years to come.

Unfortunately, there are some house dwellers who want the old builder back and seem to be content with the building falling down in a few years, rather than standing sound for their kids to use in several years time.

If you like.

Any 2 of the following list I would love for us to trade draft picks or players for that I think might be achievable.

Crowley
Barlow
Dangerfield (obviously)
Gibbs
A Swallow (footy romantic to have brothers playing together)
Armitage
Ziebell
Zaharakis
Josh Kennedy(Syd)
Hanneberry

I realise it's difficult to lure players away from top 4 type teams but every club has a price and we do have some currency to play with before it devalues in future years. Our under 23 brigade is not lost by any stretch, but we need some experience and successful players to instill a hard football culture.
What's your offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I posted in the blues thread with mixed response so be interested to see what you guys think of my hypothetical.

Charlie Dixon + your end of first round pick for Marc Murphy..

You guys have a heap of athletic talls and big Wright waiting in the wings so I reckon losing Dixon wouldnt hurt you that much and you will gain an extra A grade midfielder and leader.

one from left field. can't really see carlton wanting to trade out their captain. could help both parties if charlie became less injury prone. hypotheticals are always fun to mess around with though haha.

I posted in the blues thread with mixed response so be interested to see what you guys think of my hypothetical.

You guys have a heap of athletic talls and big Wright waiting in the wings so I reckon losing Dixon wouldnt hurt you that much and you will gain an extra A grade midfielder and leader.

Thanks for the offer
hqdefault.jpg

Griffen and pick 6 went to GWS for Tom Boyd..
So following along this line..
Charlie dixon for Murphy and Carltons first pick..
Carlton are screaming for a full forward.. Come and get it.

Fair offer I'd probably take it. We need experience in the midfield and Dixon is forever injured anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2015 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Back