Resource 2016 AFL Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

I will eventually give the 2017 spreadsheet it's own thread, but after contacting the mods I'm told it'll disappear back a few pages if I make a thread in the middle of trade week :p

So for now, here it is;

Why haven't you included this years trades for example GWS

Why haven't you included this years trades for example GWS
The spreadsheet that you've quoted is for next year. The trades you're referring to are 2016 pick trades, which are in the spreadsheet that is embedded in the OP. If I've missed something feel free to point it out, but it should be up to date.

Why is Lions 19 underlined and with no background?

Why is Lions 19 underlined and with no background?
It's an end of first round pick, so I haven't included it as a part of the round. The AFL's indicative draft order has it under a separate heading so I'm not sure if it counts as part of a round. Originally I had it and the compensation picks in grey, but I decided if something is a 'second round compensation pick' then I can probably include it in the colour of that round. Haven't really decided what to do with the priority pick yet. Underlines are the priority/compensation picks.

It's an end of first round pick, so I haven't included it as a part of the round. The AFL's indicative draft order has it under a separate heading so I'm not sure if it counts as part of a round. Originally I had it and the compensation picks in grey, but I decided if something is a 'second round compensation pick' then I can probably include it in the colour of that round. Haven't really decided what to do with the priority pick yet. Underlines are the priority/compensation picks.

Ah yes the old priority pick

Thanks for the rad table anyway :thumbsu:

Ah yes the old priority pick

Thanks for the rad table anyway :thumbsu:
No worries. :)

While I'm here, I've updated it with the Wells and Mayne compensation picks and the McCarthy trade. The Tom Mitchell trade isn't official yet, but once it is and we know all the details I'll update it with that as well.

No worries. :)

While I'm here, I've updated it with the Wells and Mayne compensation picks and the McCarthy trade. The Tom Mitchell trade isn't official yet, but once it is and we know all the details I'll update it with that as well.

Didn't GC have two second rounders before doe?

Edit: Oops looking at 2017 table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Update the table goddamit!

Update the table goddamit!

hqdefault.jpg

Fly might be hard but what's the possibility of getting 2016 and 2017 points differential pre and post trade period?
Shouldn't be too difficult. What specifically do you want? What each club was entitled to before the 2015 trade period (i.e. before future trading), what they had after 2015 future trading of 2016 picks, what they had after this years trade period?

Just for this years' draft I assume, next years draft doesn't really have points associated with it yet.

Shouldn't be too difficult. What specifically do you want? What each club was entitled to before the 2015 trade period (i.e. before future trading), what they had after 2015 future trading of 2016 picks, what they had after this years trade period?

Just for this years' draft I assume, next years draft doesn't really have points associated with it yet.
Something like
| 2016 | | | 2017 | | | Combined
\Club | Pre-trade | Post-trade | Differential | Pre-trade | Post-trade | Differential | Differential
\Club | #### | #### | #### | #### | #### | #### | ####
2017 points would obviously be based on 2016 Ladder position

It would probably work for 2015 + 2016 as well since ladder positions were confirmed

Post-draft might be interesting too since that accounts for Academy selections taken

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2016 AFL Draft Order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back