List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Could beagley fall to our second pick? Seen loads of phantom drafts suggest he could

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think our first pick is the earliest he could go but if we don't take him he'll likely get taken before our second pick.

What's the deal with him?

The best lockdown defender in the draft. Great attitude and leadership qualities. Average disposal but good decision making. Would be thrilled with him after our 1st selection. Good chance to be there too. Keen on Battle, Kerr, Marshall, Rotham at #27 if any are there.

Why is a big bodied mid still a need ? I would have thought a key position type was more of a need
A KP player is more of a need but they are just a poor bunch this year. Next year is the draft for KP players.
Inside or out I'd like a player who takes the game on runs and tries to break lines. Even though very small, Zac Fisher appeals. Ball magnet that just continues to run and take the game on. Predicted to go late first or early second, could fall to us due to his lack of size.

Harrison Macreadie - would he be there at our 2nd pick ?
Might not be there at our first.

Ridley or Begley for me.

Not a huge fan of the KPD and believe we aren't one of the clubs 'huge' on D.Clarke.
Begley for me.

I think you undersell Brennan Cox, but he might go before our first anyway. Himmelberg and McCarthy have potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall is not that good, he is rated highly because there are very few KPFs in this draft let alone good ones. Marshall needs to put on a ton of bulk and even then is likely to be a skinny KPF at AFL level, and his game of won't translate that well to AFL. If a club takes him top 10 they will regret it, his range is 15-25 I think. If he's there at our pick he's probably worth the gamble, but if Battle or Kerr are there I'd be picking them before him. Both will be better KPFs at AFL than Marshall.

I would be pretty happy about much but his 20m was really poor on Brett Andersons top 50. 3.18 seconds is slower then Lennon from memory.

Yeah I was pretty “meh” about it. They say Sam Mitchell, I think more Ryan Bastinac. Both Cox’s and Ridley were gone. Reckon a guy like Begley would have more upside. I’m sure someone we haven’t even really considered will slide. Just like Menadue a few years back.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2016 Draft - It was on last Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back