Golf 2016 Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

So the par three contest is over and it's on to the main event. Will Jordan defend his title or will day continue his great form? It all gets under way tonight.
The way Jordan is going atm, it would be a shock if he won. Hopefully Scott or Day will salute. Wouldn't it be great if they were the final pairing come Monday morning our time. And cleared out from the rest by 6 shots! :rolleyes:

The way Jordan is going atm, it would be a shock if he won. Hopefully Scott or Day will salute. Wouldn't it be great if they were the final pairing come Monday morning our time. And cleared out from the rest by 6 shots! :rolleyes:
Still reckon Spieth will be right in the mix this weekend. The best players just find a way to get it done. If you had heard about Jason Days vertigo and back problems in recent times you would never think he could be as successful as he has been.

Still reckon Spieth will be right in the mix this weekend. The best players just find a way to get it done. If you had heard about Jason Days vertigo and back problems in recent times you would never think he could be as successful as he has been.
I will be expecting a cheque in the mail from Spieth. Every time I write someone or something off, they prove me wrong!

Remove this Banner Ad

Golf 2016 Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back