Oppo Camp 2016 Tanked Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've got one and one only Tanked confirmed, which will be the Round 10 Dreamtime game with Richmond; we'll get a dedicated thread up shortly.

Two others are under consideration for later in the year, but it may end up being just the one this year.
Pfft, I'll start my own Tanked club then, starting with round 7. Clearly I've got Mr Mojo Risin onboard.

wheres this dreamtime thread! i have to fill in the one page in my diary...

edc499679bbdd5f999542c1a2d9fa9e6.jpg

That the one?

What do people think of doing a tanked before the St. Kilda game? It's a Sunday 4:40 game at Docklands. Another one to think about is the Crows game in Adelaide, we can watch the 4:40 game live at a pub like we did Freo last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What better way to simultaneously drown sorrows and celebrate pick one.

Seriously though losing to Brisbane will require a shitload of booze to get over.
Point taken. I'm keen.

With the permission of Doss, the founder of Tanked (which definitely isn't Jade), can I start a new thread for a St. Kilda meet-up?

So with the round 23 fixture now released, we've been very generously given the socially-friendly time of 2:10pm on Saturday afternoon.

Given it will be the last Essendon game with anything related to the ASADA/WADA bullshit still hanging over the club, it would be an ideal time for one more Tanked to see off a strange season.

I would make a suggestion that this one be held AFTER the game rather than the traditional pre-game get-together, but whatever suits the majority, as always.

So with the round 23 fixture now released, we've been very generously given the socially-friendly time of 2:10pm on Saturday afternoon.

Given it will be the last Essendon game with anything related to the ASADA/WADA bullshit still hanging over the club, it would be an ideal time for one more Tanked to see off a strange season.

I would make a suggestion that this one be held AFTER the game rather than the traditional pre-game get-together, but whatever suits the majority, as always.

We'll do something, just got off the phone sorting that out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back