Preview 2017 First Elimination Final Ports vs West Coast Eagles, AKA The Perth Stadium Penguins

Remove this Banner Ad

They are just an awful mob of supporters.

Reading their board this week I have discovered that the majority of them believe they are dead set certainties to win this weekend, they have an irrational hatred of Chad Wingard, and also some weird superiority complex over the actual city of Adelaide that keeps coming out for no apparent reason.

Can I assume that Freo are treated as the poor relations that no-one wants to admit exist unless they are forced to?

Re the `awful mob of supporters ' comment, I have never been to a game in Perth but I have watched plenty on tv, and wet toast supporters often come across as more cringe worthy than their fruit tingle counterparts, and I didn't think that was possible. :rolleyes:

Start melting for the commentary team we've got for our game!

21314830_1447007645412310_5254265411438932404_n.jpg

I appreciate this board a whole lot more after reading the preview thread over on the Weagles board. 3 pages of pure trash. I'm glad there are so many informed people here with something worthwhile to contribute and usually with a good sense of humour.
Yeah, they have 3 of 'serious' discussion, and nearing 10 times as many pages of 'banter'. There's the occasional joke etc. in ours, but really 3 pages for a board that gets a lot more posters then this one is poor.

Can I assume that Freo are treated as the poor relations that no-one wants to admit exist unless they are forced to?

Re the `awful mob of supporters ' comment, I have never been to a game in Perth but I have watched plenty on tv, and wet toast supporters often come across as more cringe worthy than their fruit tingle counterparts, and I didn't think that was possible. :rolleyes:
Yes you can assume that. It's nearly the same bias as here with the Crows coverage to us in regards to the Eagles and Dockers. Though I think it's more bias in the Crows favour here then in WA.

The second part of your post is bang on about them.

Wow, some serious chips on peoples shoulders in here. We're the good guys remember ? you know first team to win an AFL flag outside Victoria...literally saved the VFL from bankruptcy and a host of other good things.

Wow, some serious chips on peoples shoulders in here. We're the good guys remember ? you know first team to win an AFL flag outside Victoria...literally saved the VFL from bankruptcy and a host of other good things.

And an inspiration to drug users nationwide, that you can have a productive professional life, whilst being high as a kite.

This is how I think of The West Coast Coolers.

ben_cousins_drug_****ed.jpg

Where would we be without you?

They are just an awful mob of supporters.

Reading their board this week I have discovered that the majority of them believe they are dead set certainties to win this weekend, they have an irrational hatred of Chad Wingard, and also some weird superiority complex over the actual city of Adelaide that keeps coming out for no apparent reason.
To be fair Chad seems to have that affect on most opposition fans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you making the VFL powerful enough that they can ignore club proposals in favour of franchises is a good thing?

Hahaha. **** off.

And an inspiration to drug users nationwide, that you can have a productive professional life, whilst being high as a kite.

In fairness, their drug use to club song ratio is out of this world.

The nerves are already intense!!! I feel there is pressure for this one, i'm hoping the weight gets lifted off after a win. I feel anything beyond the semi's would be a nice surprise and added bonus but a elimination final loss would be a failure.

After living in Perth for 20 years that's the norm for 90% of their fans from my experience. I'm glad I'm back living in Adelaide for the build up to this final rather then over in Perth dealing with that crap.

It funny how all of the Weagles supporters have come out of the woodwork these last 2 weeks. I wear my Port cap win, lose or draw and rarely get many comments. This week people i didn't even know followed footy are giving me stick.

My standard replies are -
that they are pretty lippy for a team that snuck into the 8 because Dees dropped their bundle
Funny how I didn't hear a word from these people after our last game.

All the best this weekend Port Adelaide !! hope you crush the Weagles and then the GWS next week , unless we lose to them tonight . ARGGHH !
Love the Power almost as much as the Crows , weird i know but it is only from massive respect . GO PEAR !

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2017 First Elimination Final Ports vs West Coast Eagles, AKA The Perth Stadium Penguins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back