Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of my favourites. Like we give a shit.

"I saw this today. It briefly reminded me that no matter how shit we might be at any given moment, however bleak things may seem, we don't have some shitty identity crisis to deal with like they do. We follow and support one club and one club only. Port Adelaide."

and

"No matter what any of them say outwardly this fact absolutely shits them to tears."

News flash loser. Even with your 300 + years you're a basket case with only 1 tainted premiership in the big league.

i saw that and just laughed

"I saw this today. It briefly reminded me that no matter how shit we might be at any given moment, however bleak things may seem, we don't have some shitty identity crisis to deal with like they do. We follow and support one club and one club only. Port Adelaide."

and

"No matter what any of them say outwardly this fact absolutely shits them to tears."

News flash loser. Even with your 300 + years you're a basket case with only 1 tainted premiership in the big league.

We have an identity crisis? What the **** is he talking about?

Yep. Lots of them still seem to think it's the mid 70's, wondering why they're not winning everything in sight

Watching their NTUA singalong before they play, I've thought if you could go back to the Port glory days, what would Fos Williams' reaction be if someone asked him,

Hey Fos how about we get the crowd to sing a soccer singalong and hold their scarves up and sway side to side before the first bounce?

Watching their NTUA singalong before they play, I've thought if you could go back to the Port glory days, what would Fos Williams' reaction be if someone asked him,

Hey Fos how about we get the crowd to sing a soccer singalong and hold their scarves up and sway side to side before the first bounce?
What sort of song? A love song...

and

I'm trying to work out what they mean by identity crisis.

That's all they have, that and we don't have club rooms.

They can't talk about our football program because it smashes theirs.

But the stupid thing is, they think it bothers us when they call us a corporation or we don't have club rooms. Every club in the AFL is out to be successful, that means making money and winning premierships. The fact they risked their season by going to China proves they put making money ahead of their football program.

As for the club room, yes it would be great to have one, but if we hold he cup up on Saturday is anyone going to worry that we haven't got one?

They are just a bunch of despardo losers.

That's all they have, that and we don't have club rooms.

They can't talk about our football program because it smashes theirs.

But the stupid thing is, they think it bothers us when they call us a corporation or we don't have club rooms. Every club in the AFL is out to be successful, that means making money and winning premierships. The fact they risked their season by going to China proves they put making money ahead of their football program.

As for the club room, yes it would be great to have one, but if we hold he cup up on Saturday is anyone going to worry that we haven't got one?

They are just a bunch of despardo losers.
True

''who cares if they have won a Premiership, they dont have clubrooms to celebrate''

:p

and

They didnt even know what to chant. Half the nuffies were in Power gear, a section near me started chanting 'Pear'. Their shitful 'club' of bandwagoners smelt a GF and came pouring out of the woodwork. They had at least 70% of the 40k there and all those professional AFL listed professionals and got beaten by a Club of players who go to work tomorrow morning.

Gold.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

and

My SANFL team won the flag today, my AFL team is in the Grand Final next week. I don't see the problem!

They didnt even know what to chant. Half the nuffies were in Power gear, a section near me started chanting 'Pear'. Their shitful 'club' of bandwagoners smelt a GF and came pouring out of the woodwork. They had at least 70% of the 40k there and all those professional AFL listed professionals and got beaten by a Club of players who go to work tomorrow morning.

Gold.

To be fair I had a young lad behind me say Power a few times and you could then hear him roll the word Magpies over his tongue :D

God Bless em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ditto.
I watch my AFL team, my SANFL team and keep an eye on my AFL team reserves, knowing what their role is.
I also watch Celtic and the Raiders #Nation.

You let yourself down with that last line. Go Redskins ;)

True

''who cares if they have won a Premiership, they dont have clubrooms to celebrate''

:p

Someone didn't say that surely. If that is the case, Gil should sell their licence to a club that actually wants to win premiership.

They have nothing and come next Saturday we may see the ultimate meltdown - when we last won our back to back flags, the internet and social media was in its infancy. There is nowhere to hide now.

Someone didn't say that surely. If that is the case, Gil should sell their licence to a club that actually wants to win premiership.

They have nothing and come next Saturday we may see the ultimate meltdown - when we last won our back to back flags, the internet and social media was in its infancy. There is nowhere to hide now.
No that was in response to ECs post. But it would NOT surprise me if it was/is said next week

I liked this one:

"Our 2014 team would have been untouchable in 2017"

Delusion
I agree.

Adding Ryder and Dixon has weakened their team compared to the 2014 side.

Maybe if they built on what they had then instead of spending up on missing pieces (for a different puzzle) they may have beaten more than three top eight sides since 2014....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Port supporters are the last people on earth who should be talking about an identity crises. They literally fractured their supporter base because they couldn't decide whether they we're the Magpies or the Power.

I was standing in the Western Stand today and saw plenty of Sturt people with Essential Power cards attached to lanyards around their neck today....

Did laugh at the chick with a Crows beanie and Power scarf on though....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back