Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the game today and can confirm what we already knew. Majority of Port supporters are the biggest front runners going around. Magpies merch was minimal, and most of their supporters didn't even know the names of their own players.

I actually felt a bit bad for the lace up guernsey style old school Port supporters who had to put up with the bandwagonners jumping on just because the Pear are out.

I actually felt a bit bad for the lace up guernsey style old school Port supporters who had to put up with the bandwagonners jumping on just because the Pear are out.

And they're the one's probably hit hardest with the recent events there, as it's not really the same Magpies anymore.

Watching their NTUA singalong before they play, I've thought if you could go back to the Port glory days, what would Fos Williams' reaction be if someone asked him,

Hey Fos how about we get the crowd to sing a soccer singalong and hold their scarves up and sway side to side before the first bounce?

So. Much. This.

The Creed was written in a time of pure amateurism, to make Port Adelaide the most professional, ruthless, passionate and committed club in the league. And it worked.

Now their current version has done everything it can (NTUA scarves, free tickets for going to a Koch seminar, rehiring a coach because they were bullied into it by Gold Coast and focussing on China instead of a premiership), to unpick that Creed stitch by stitch.

And it's working.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No NTUA yesterday.

If it was a real organic thing, their cheer squad would stand up and do it anyway. Not just wait for that NOVA guy to tell them to stand up and hold their scarves up to the music.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No NTUA yesterday.

If it was a real organic thing, their cheer squad would stand up and do it anyway. Not just wait for that NOVA guy to tell them to stand up and hold their scarves up to the music.

Its all OneGreatClub isnt it?

No NTUA yesterday.

But the greatest football passion only comes about when someone counts you in over the PA.

If Port wants to see what a passionate sing-along sounds like, they need to listen to 90,000 people belt out "Yellow and Black" after they walloped Gil's Western Sydney.

That's what Port have sunk to now. They're not even as passionate as Richmond.

They were also suspecting some of their BFers are undercover Crows BFers ... ok, which one of youse have been Jason Bourning it? :D

Biting chunks off each other, too.

1wgg9v

I'm trying to work out what they mean by identity crisis.

Don't try and apply logic to anything they say as there isn't any whatsoever. They just spew forth anything that comes into their tiny brains and they all just agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back