List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

I think collingwoods pick 36 is fair for watts. When you consider Watts is basically being asked to leave, only difference between him and Cloke is the fact that he's contracted. Watts would be pick50+pick 29,if he was out of contract.Sydney's pick is 29, Port's27. Collingwood's pick is 36. Demons are so keen to get rid of Watts diffence in 5 draft spots wont matter.
Sure, mate. The other big difference between Cloke and Watts is that Watts can kick.

Would we be interested in signing Crameri as a free agent, or is he completely cooked? Might be a couple of years in him as a replacement for Watts?

Sure, mate. The other big difference between Cloke and Watts is that Watts can kick.
Don't get it twisted mate, at this point Cloke in his prime had been much better than watts so far in his career...When Travis was on he found the ball like an elite forward and kick 69, 59, 68 goals in consecutive years. Watts might be the better kick but his ability to contested mark and win his own footy is shit.

Love the Adelaide board at the moment. Petracca,Oliver, hunt etc are all worth the dollars if they got one of them in a trade for Lever because they will be absolute guns. But Lever is not worth the money Melbourne offered to him because he isn't that good, but Adelaide supporters still think he is worth 2 first round picks. SA Logic.

I wonder if the lions would b interested in Watts......could b a potential three way trade there

melb give up 10 and Watts get lever

brisbane give up pick 1 for Cameron Watts and pick 10

adelaide get pick 1 for cameron and lever

Interesting trade... Pick 10 and Watts for Lever is a bit much I would think though.....
Brisbane I would think would be sufficed with that trade
Adelaide pick 1 for Cameron and Lever... Pick 1 isn't enough for both of them. End of the day pick 1 only turns into 1 player and is that player going to be as good as Lever and Cameron combined? probably not.

I think collingwoods pick 36 is fair for watts. When you consider Watts is basically being asked to leave, only difference between him and Cloke is the fact that he's contracted. Watts would be pick50+pick 29,if he was out of contract.Sydney's pick is 29, Port's27. Collingwood's pick is 36. Demons are so keen to get rid of Watts diffence in 5 draft spots wont matter.

This statement is ill-informed.

Love the Adelaide board at the moment. Petracca,Oliver, hunt etc are all worth the dollars if they got one of them in a trade for Lever because they will be absolute guns. But Lever is not worth the money Melbourne offered to him because he isn't that good, but Adelaide supporters still think he is worth 2 first round picks. SA Logic.
Losing key players interstate has come to a head. They're frustrated, irrational and angry. I can understand to a degree but if it was the other way around they wouldn't give a shit.

I sold one of my pianos recently. The advertised price was $3,200. One guys comes around and offers me "$400 cash". I told him to get f**ked and asked him to leave my house. There was no negotiating from that starting point.

We all know that low-ball offers are made, but there is contract-negotiation style low, and there is insulting low. If Adelaide really offered Lever $300k, that's insulting low. If Melbourne offered Adelaide a round 1 and a round 2 for Lever, that's contract negotiation style low - not insulting style low. If the Adelaide list manager stormed out of the cafe over that, he's incompetent and it's no wonder Adelaide is losing players for unders.
I have an irrational angst toward Pianos.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better not come around to my place then! Got a few of them, synths and keyboards too. But there are some very comforting guitars here too, so they might help you get through it.
Actually it extends to all instruments. See my parents are both deaf. They were typical, loving, encouraging parents which gave me great confidence in my musical abilities. Unfortunately it all unraveled when i first got the opportunity to play for my friends whom had heard how great i was. Never cared much for music thereafter.

Actually it extends to all instruments. See my parents are both deaf. They were typical, loving, encouraging parents which gave me great confidence in my musical abilities. Unfortunately it all unraveled when i first got the opportunity to play for my friends whom had heard how great i was. Never cared much for music thereafter.

I can understand how deaf parents might not provide the best feedback for your music!

So what happened in this performance? Did it go horribly and you were traumatised? Or did you think it went great, but then you found out nobody liked it? I can understand the trauma of a failed performance - it's very tough. I graduated from a major performance institution in Europe, but I can tell you I played some absolute shockers! Even 15 years later, I still cringe about some of them.

Why would anyone nominate north? Shit club shit facilities.
Not a crazy thing for a player like Balic to do to be honest. They'll pay him overs to get him over the line to go there, and he's got a better chance of game time there than at a lot of clubs

Balic would be a good get on the cheap. I think he's definitely been linked to Melbourne among other clubs.
We are very hot on him apparently

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2017 Trade and Free Agency Discussion - #Leverpulled and #Harleyrevved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back