2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a quote from Alan Christensen in the article. I really do like people using ockerisms. I've gone to the dark and use a handful of swear words for emphasis so much they don't mean anything anymore. Am woking on replacing them with good old Aussie slang as I think it sounds better and is more acceptable around kids so I notice them when they are used.

You knew to stay away from my dad when he shouted "strike me pink!". We knew we'd pushed him too far.

I’m on the finals bandwagon for us next year, getting in early. I’m sober as I write this too, at work!! :)

"Bugger me dead" was one my Nana used to say. Now as an adult knowing the meaning of the word bugger, it seems so wrong. God Bless you though Nana! A fine lady

I've made my way to 'heck and duck '. Definately gets the angst out but isn't a good phrase in public. It gets glares or laughs, neither of which help with the srress levels.

"Bugger me dead" was one my Nana used to say. Now as an adult knowing the meaning of the word bugger, it seems so wrong. God Bless you though Nana! A fine lady
Out of curiosity, how did she pass on?

o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m on the finals bandwagon for us next year, getting in early. I’m sober as I write this too, at work!! :)

I'm in the Dare to Dream camp too

The Dogs were a basket case a couple of years ago but snagged a Flag in 2016,

The Tigers were basically hopeless since 1982 or finals chokers when they weren't but even they came good.

The last couple of seasons have demonstrated that anything is possible.

I'm in the Dare to Dream camp too

The Dogs were a basket case a couple of years ago but snagged a Flag in 2016,

The Tigers were basically hopeless since 1982 or finals chokers when they weren't but even they came good.

The last couple of seasons have demonstrated that anything is possible.
Alright sneaky 50 on the lions to win the flag next year.

I'll buy everyone a carton of beer if we win

Remove this Banner Ad

2018 pre season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back