List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers mate.

i thought Edwards didn't like us? Are we going to nominate both? Will they nominate us?

Surely Borlaise jumps ship to Port.
I reckon if Nicks gets the Adelaide job Luke is ours with Tyson giving him his seal of approval already.

Why would Borlase jump ship he's had little to do with Port is my understanding.

Not really. No.

If they lock in top 2, they play just one away final at the G where their form at the G is the best of almost any other team in the last two years.

Smacks of what we did with Gibbs, pre and post 2017 grand final. All this lauding over WCE getting this deal done when they could have done the same deal (or less) last year and they probably would have locked in that top 2 spot and another grand final appearance.

let’s see if the horse has bolted or not like it did with us.

Any idea who DJ75 is referring to on the NGA thread?
Nope, just as intrigued as you.

Pretty hard to hide him if he's as good as claimed especially given the quoted that an oppo recruiter is already aware of his talent. '
'

Smacks of what we did with Gibbs, pre and post 2017 grand final. All this lauding over WCE getting this deal done when they could have done the same deal (or less) last year and they probably would have locked in that top 2 spot and another grand final appearance.

let’s see if the horse has bolted or not like it did with us.

Huge huge difference to Eagles today compared to us post 2017.

I would wait for the 2020 season to play out before passing judgement on them getting Kelly.

I do think it was the right move, albeit maybe one pick too many going to the Cats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huge huge difference to Eagles today compared to us post 2017.

I would wait for the 2020 season to play out before passing judgement on them getting Kelly.

I do think it was the right move, albeit maybe one pick too many going to the Cats.

I am not saying they are wrong to do this trade. I was saying last year they should have done it on the main board. As someone who doesn’t think much of Geelong I was defending them saying they should have just done that deal and found a way. Geelong were asking for a top 10 pick. I was saying while that is a lot, they paid 24 for him and so it’s not unreasonable to ask this after he turns into an A grader in just 12 months. I personally feel they could have done a deal for less than they have paid out this year if they did it last year.

All I am saying is hold off on the praise for WCE. They dropped the ball massively. And they are still paying out massively.

I reckon if Nicks gets the Adelaide job Luke is ours with Tyson giving him his seal of approval already.

Why would Borlase jump ship he's had little to do with Port is my understanding.
thought he was a Port F/S but missed out.

do they need to nominate us and we nominate them?

You mean the kind that refuses to get the deal done last year and as a result they just miss top 2 and home finals. Could have easily gone back to back. A decent win against the Hawks instead of getting smashed and top 2. Or a win against the Hawks and pick up another win along the way. Top 2 and they would have been playing off for a flag instead of GWS.

No, the kind that wins flags.

Cheers mate.

i thought Edwards didn't like us? Are we going to nominate both? Will they nominate us?

Surely Borlaise jumps ship to Port.

Borlaise can't jump ship to Port.

Father didn't play enough games to meet F/S. Very similar deal to Gibbs where it was under a seasons worth of games too.

We only have him because convienently he was born overseas.

Is Deeerrrayne on the Geelong payroll?

Saints should accept a late 2nd for Steven, plus pay some of his wage because Geelong aren't going to take him on a big wage.

WTF??

Why would the Saints do that? Isn't it Geelong / Steven who want to deal a contracted player, not the Saints! He's their best player at that too!
Yes, Derrrrwayne is a massive Geelong and Port fan boy and shill.

Win for the WCE can be called when they win a flag from this. Otherwise they have sold the farm here. Not saying it’s a mistake but Geelong are the big winners. Out of contract, guy has genuine compassionate grounds to request the trade and yet they can almost do a mini rebuild with this trade without bottoming out.

Sold the farm??? Yeah ...nah! Geelong have a 30% chance of getting a future 100 game player with those picks. West Coast have an All-Australian superstar for the next 5 years.
You don't win premierships with pick 14s and pick 24's ...

Father didn't play enough games to meet F/S. Very similar deal to Gibbs where it was under a seasons worth of games too.

Surely he would want to play at Port though?
I meant jumping ship if we draft him.

Surely he would want to play at Port though?
I meant jumping ship if we draft him.

I doubt it. It'd be similar to club you support, becomes pretty meaningless once you come into the system.

As long as we treat him right, we'll be fine.

some port wank3r was having a dig at the crows so I posted this when he joked about us missing gibbs due to the 200 game rule

Lets hope james borlace ends up a star playing for the crows as one of our academy picks next year then as it looks like those same rules you are so happy about have cost port the chance to take him as a father son. Thanks goes to michaelangelo rucci though as who would have thought all those years back when he highlighted it with gibbs it would come back to bite port on the arse

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back