Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
Interesting you mention this guy Snake_Baker

Just prior to the 2017 finals series i was debating with him on the main board and he was/is one of the biggest Richmond haters you could get but now is posting here in such a friendly way and really surprising , If he keeps it up for another 2-3 years i may get used to him but his best comment was

North Melbourne have a better list than Richmond :- August 2017
He was delusional then but he has learnt that we are his overlords

I love how stupid Geelong people are. Make your shithole of a stadium (that got a ******* new stand recently) big enough to house a commercially viable crowd for a finals match and then maybe you will have a final in that shithole part of the state. They have the biggest advantage as they are the only side to have that as a home ground, something only the NSW and QLD sides can claim.
Looks like it was designed for an NRL team, not an AFL one. I had no idea one side was so straight

web_geelongcats_93_pp_skilled_stadium.jpg

Looks like it was designed for an NRL team, not an AFL one. I had no idea one side was so straight

web_geelongcats_93_pp_skilled_stadium.jpg

no home ground advantage there

campaigners , Whankley and Hocking we’re walking around with hard ons when new rules come in and by the end of GF day they were limp . Lol

They brought in the rules to stop us but the funny thing is, changing rules always helps the team that's currently the best. They have the best system and players to cope with the changes and the gap widens. We've seen this very thing for 30 years.
You only have to look at Soldo, Stack and Pickett to see perfect examples of it.
If they keep changing rules over the next few years we might find ourselves with the most AFL premierships out of any team very very quickly.

Not sure if it necessarily falls in the Premiership salt mine but had to chuckle the last couple of mornings on SEN with Nick Dal Santo and Sam Edmund.

Dusty is obviously promoting his new book and they have it as a prize on SEN for the quiz i think it is. Well Nicky Dal both mornings has basically got stuck into the 'Do you really need to bring out a book when your half way though a career' and taken the piss for a few mornings now. Would Ralph be a little dissapointed they are trying to promote something only to have it demeaned each time?

They are making out like its the first time an athlete has brought out a book mid career to make a little $$$. Bloody Captains diary comes out every bloody tour.

Anyways Nicky Dal is the salt miner in this case. Really does dislike anything Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty is obviously promoting his new book and they have it as a prize on SEN for the quiz i think it is. Well Nicky Dal both mornings has basically got stuck into the 'Do you really need to bring out a book when your half way though a career' and taken the piss for a few mornings now. Would Ralph be a little dissapointed they are trying to promote something only to have it demeaned each time?

Dusty’s already achieved more in “half a career” than Little Dicky Nicky did in a full one lmao. Here’s his resume:

3x All Australian
2nd in Brownlow 2011
2nd in Trevor Barker Medal
2x Pre-Season Premier

lmao. He’s a shitter version of Dusty in every way, even down to taking the Norf offer and wasting his last few years at a nothing club

Last edited:
Not sure if it necessarily falls in the Premiership salt mine but had to chuckle the last couple of mornings on SEN with Nick Dal Santo and Sam Edmund.

They are making out like its the first time an athlete has brought out a book mid career to make a little $$$. Bloody Captains diary comes out every bloody tour.

Anyways Nicky Dal is the salt miner in this case. Really does dislike anything Richmond.
Del Santo is clueless, wrote an article saying the Essendon forward line is better than ours

Del Santo is clueless, wrote an article saying the Essendon forward line is better than ours

One hell of a rider.......reckon any forward set up would be dangerous with these conditions.....

“Up and going, and when it’s played on their terms…when the game is run and gun, the shackles are off, almost a no lose consequence sort of attitude – they’re dangerous"

One hell of a rider.......reckon any forward set up would be dangerous with these conditions.....

“Up and going, and when it’s played on their terms…when the game is run and gun, the shackles are off, almost a no lose consequence sort of attitude – they’re dangerous"
So are the ****ing Gold Coast!!
These flogs get good money to spout inane shite!

Its a ******* joke - I stopped posting on the MB about halfway through the season. If you read the MB apparently
-Dusty is a decent mid thats inconsistent(lol), and just happens to go into beast mode for finals.
-Prestia is a good soldier but lol at him being elite
-Rance a spud,
-Jack a very good fwd but big lols if you dare compare him to his cousin(ftr I rate his cousin higher but its far closer than most realise).
-We dont or shouldnt have an AA player, every year no-one apart from tiger supporters nominates richmond players, this year apparently Saad was robbed by Houli
-we get the softest draw every year - the afl should be able to project fwd to know when a top 6 side will drop out of the top 6 or 8 thus gifting us a soft draw the following year.
-Apparently we play 17-18 games at the G
-we have nowhere near the amount of supporters that collingwood, carlton, bombers and even hawthorn have
- were not even close to the pies, eagles, hawks, bombers financially even though our revenue growth over the past several years has seen us more or less equal the revenue of pies and eagles - and once the pies ditch the pokies they will need to find approx 30mill in revenue to cover.
-Dimma is not as good a coach as C.Scott bc he has a better side or some such BS and C.Scott is doing an incredible job with the cattle he has.
-2017 flag was gifted bc we shouldve played at AO and besides umpires #VICBIAS
-We got gifted the 2019 flag bc we get BS home finals (I wasnt aware but apparently the prelim shouldve been an away game), plus umpires were biased and gave us a good 6-8 gifted goals which crucified the giants and changed the momentum of the game. Giants fully fit wouldve beaten us

Have I left anything out?
The only thing you got wrong was the Chris Scott comment. Even most Geelong supporters hate his guts and see him for the fraud and arrogant flog that he truly is

Somehow they can’t get their head around that they joined the VFL with a name change.
Yeah it's all super arbitrary. If the Eagles had won a flag in '87, '88, or '89, you can bet they'd be insisting that 1987 was the real start of the AFL and not the meaningless rebrand in 1990.

Anyone who draws a hard line somewhere and declares THIS is where the real premierships begin is just cherry-picking a time window that makes their team look good. In reality, the older the flag, the less relevant, and nothing's more important than who the premier is right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back