Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

St Kilda receive pick 43.

Hawthorn receives picks 54 and a 2021 fourth-rounder (tied to Richmond).

Makes me thing we take one more selection (54) but pass on 62 and 69 - or look to trade them out.

54 was used to match the Downie bid.

I think we still have 1 more pick to make tonight, though. We needed to draft 4 players to reach the minimum 36 senior listed players unless I am mistaken?

(SSP players get signed to the rookie list as far as I was aware?)

G-Barras, Mitchell and Downie. Really good haul of players. I think our next pick is #70 but doubt we take another one. Will be interesting to see if we do though.

Trading out the other picks for a future second tied to Pies and a future 4th tied to Richmond also strengthens our hand in next years draft.

Great night and can't wait to see what these players bring to the club next year :)

Forgot to mention but looks like I was right about Henry not going top 15 lol some ppl on here were actually content with taking him at 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To some people Hawthorn can do wrong. Funny that, we've never made mistakes with picks. Perfect recrod.
Can you name a club that has never made a mistake and have a perfect record?

FFS Carltank have had 256 number 1 draft picks and ****ed up 254 of them.

My real question is - why have AFL.com.au made their draft hub even worse this year.

The previous format was fine. Draft rounds were seperated into pages, nice styling in a dynamic table, where you could click on the drafted player for more information.

Now? Just a slab of HTML text. Literally used <div><h2> and <p>.

1607513234668.png

As I have said many times before, the web developer(s) getting paid to update this site are absolute numpties, and are getting paid beyond their skill level.

So many updates made this year have made the site far worse. Yet another presented tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back