2020 Richmond Supporter Safehouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Atalanta B.C
Hello friends,
I have noticed a worrying trend of my favourite Richmond supporters leavingBay 13 in recent weeks. This is very sad.
I believe this is due to the hurtful bullying from HAPPY BUDDHA. Thankfully he is banned so us Tigers fans can returns in peace.

I wanted to make this thread to bring Richmond dominance back to the Bay like RIchmond dominate the AFL landscape with their premierships and awesome hairstyles and hot wifes.

These missing posters include Marcel Proust Butler40 and beema limapep.
Thankfully the ever reliable TigerPostcode remains, he is the best poster.

Please friends let us rejoice in the yellow and black spirit and I urge you all to grab a brother where it counts and celebrate the Tigers Premiership legacy

No more pet memberships sorry

Did Gil also ban #Grin and #CaptainBlood17? Don't see them much these days
Missing me sweetie?
Dady's been busy lately.

Many supports of the smaller, less significant clubs were also writing us off this time last year. I wonder how that worked out them? :think:

Hello friends,
I have noticed a worrying trend of my favourite Richmond supporters leavingBay 13 in recent weeks. This is very sad.
I believe this is due to the hurtful bullying from HAPPY BUDDHA. Thankfully he is banned so us Tigers fans can returns in peace.

I wanted to make this thread to bring Richmond dominance back to the Bay like RIchmond dominate the AFL landscape with their premierships and awesome hairstyles and hot wifes.

These missing posters include Marcel Proust Butler40 and beema limapep.
Thankfully the ever reliable TigerPostcode remains, he is the best poster.

Please friends let us rejoice in the yellow and black spirit and I urge you all to grab a brother where it counts and celebrate the Tigers Premiership legacy
What sort of beer is served in this safe house?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Brooke & Trent

vzpry4wq0tg51.jpg

^ More likely to be Mountain Goat: claims to be founded in Richmond by locals, actually not, sold out to corporates several years ago and now only drunk by former Glen Waverley residents who think it's inner city chic

Dady's been busy lately.

Oh, I thought he'd retired

Sorry Lads, ive been off the last 3 weeks sick as a dog. Havent even been able to get out of bed.

Im assuming our reserves havent got us back into finals contention, and its all about the draftpicks this year? What happened?
Despite some shenanigans in hub life the team is performing admirably.
Good to have your wisdom back beema

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Richmond Supporter Safehouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Back