2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not too much yet. They won't release very much before selection

And then there was Trey's insta, where he took a video of cal brown in his guernsey. Ruscoe had boots on, but thats as far as I could tell. Hard to say whether Ruscoe played, or whether the boots were just because they had a training session today

Not too much yet. They won't release very much before selection

And then there was Trey's insta, where he took a video of cal brown in his guernsey. Ruscoe had boots on, but thats as far as I could tell. Hard to say whether Ruscoe played, or whether the boots were just because they had a training session today

Don't expect anything until later today

or even tomorrow.

Our team doesn't get announced til saturday evening

I agree nothing will be released.

However, you have to wonder what net benefit it gives the clubs by not releasing any information.

I mean, we are playing against another opposition. So it's not like it's a top secret as to who played and who didn't. I don't think Carlton would be very surprised or concerned if Ruscoe was in or out for example. You'd say they would have some sort of spy looking on at the scratch match.

However, you have to wonder what net benefit it gives the clubs by not releasing any information.

I mean, we are playing against another opposition. So it's not like it's a top secret as to who played and who didn't. I don't think Carlton would be very surprised or concerned if Ruscoe was in or out for example. You'd say they would have some sort of spy looking on at the scratch match.

Players already have announced a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood are releasing a report after the team is announced

That seems stupid to me. Surely Carlton have contacts at Melbourne they can call and easily find out who played.

Collingwood are releasing a report after the team is announced

That seems stupid to me. Surely Carlton have contacts at Melbourne they can call and easily find out who played.

Agree. I don't think they could Hide it really. Mark Stevens Knows who played and who did not. Would not be Hard to Find Out.

Said Quyanor did not plays so good chance of Coming Straight Back In

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Scratch Matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back