2020 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't paint yourself as a hero.

I didn't back the club up. I just pointed out the foolishness of you posting that the club got "screwed" or "bent over" because they got pick 29 for Keath instead of a pick in the early 20s.

It's an absolute ridiculous position to hold.

In addition, the opinion you hold of letting Keath go for free in a time of rebullding is absolutely childish.

Enough already.

I'm not sure what internet medal you're trying to win by so obsessively posting on this. My position hasn't moved with the club - it's moved because I'm not considering with the biased angry views of a fan. Keath was a 28 year old third tall. No one with any independence wouldnthink we got screwed, now with pick 29.
You keep pretending you are acting like the adult, saying enough is enough, why canā€™t you let it go and yet you canā€™t help but try and have the last word.

You complain about my level of posting on this but Iā€™ve mostly engaged with you, it takes two to tango.

As for painting myself as a hero, what a ridiculous suggestion. All I did is give my opinion then pointed out how yours changed in my defence. Oh it wasnā€™t one emotional post of yours criticising the potential lack of value we were going to get, there were numerous. You changed it after the trade to support the Crows, itā€™s what you do. No need to get all worked up now, just own it and donā€™t live in denial. The fact you keep saying we got pick 29 as if that was the only part of the trade just proves how hard you are trying to back the club up.

Now as supposedly the adult in the room, will you leave it or try and have the last word and once again show that you are a hypocrite, youā€™ve already admitted to it once today.

Edit: now youā€™ve deleted your post when I pointed out your hypocrisy. Classic.

Last edited:
can someone tell this clown sanders that Im not alex!

and sanders do you ever have an opinion on anything or do you just go around being a pest and calling people alex?

Ok

Sanders, Alex wanted to tell you that he isn't Alex.

Was told guys like Gallucci, Poholke, etc are training for their careers at the moment. Have to check in before the draft and if they arenā€™t tip top, theyā€™re getting cut. Challenge was out to senior established players too which is why the club is spewing about Stengel and Brouch. Massive slap in the face to Nicks. Those 2 are either cut or Nicks will be seen as weak.
"Challenge was out to senior established players too which is why the club is spewing about Stengel and Brouch. Massive slap in the face to Nicks. Those 2 are either cut or Nicks will be seen as weak."

oh brad crouch will be cut alright...... for pick 2. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viney
Crouch
Daniher
Brown
Caldwell
Higgins
Saunders

Anyone else I've missed going to Geelong?

I am as well. Got offered a blank cheque to take the no. 1 cheersquad member off that guy who dresses as a cat.

Last edited:
You keep pretending you are acting like the adult, saying enough is enough, why canā€™t you let it go and yet you canā€™t help but try and have the last word.

You complain about my level of posting on this but Iā€™ve mostly engaged with you, it takes two to tango.

As for painting myself as a hero, what a ridiculous suggestion. All I did is give my opinion then pointed out how yours changed in my defence. Oh it wasnā€™t one emotional post of yours criticising the potential lack of value we were going to get, there were numerous. You changed it after the trade to support the Crows, itā€™s what you do. No need to get all worked up now, just own it and donā€™t live in denial. The fact you keep saying we got pick 29 as if that was the only part of the trade just proves how hard you are trying to back the club up.

Now as supposedly the adult in the room, will you leave it or try and have the last word and once again show that you are a hypocrite, youā€™ve already admitted to it once today.

Edit: now youā€™ve deleted your post when I pointed out your hypocrisy. Classic.
No, I deleted my post when others complained about the amount that was being posted, you nuffy.

Interesting post though. Complain that I always want the last word, and then complain when I think this has gone far enough and delete my post to stop engaging with it.

You can make as many pathetic personal attacks as you want - the bitterness you feel about this is ridiculous.

29 for Keath is fine. Flipping late picks that we would not make is fine. Me actually thinking about things, not being an emotional idiot and changing my view is fine.

What's not fine? You say we've been "bent over". It's f***ing gross and a ridiculous thing to say when talking about getting a pick maybe 5 spots later that we'd hoped.

It's also not fine to say we should he given Keath away for free like you're some negotiating genius, because that's just absolutely stupid.

Enough. Feel free to get the last word, because I'm not saying the same thing AGAIN just because you're belligerent.

No, I deleted my post when others complained about the amount that was being posted, you nuffy.

Interesting post though. Complain that I always want the last word, and then complain when I think this has gone far enough and delete my post to stop engaging with it.

You can make as many pathetic personal attacks as you want - the bitterness you feel about this is ridiculous.

29 for Keath is fine. Flipping late picks that we would not make is fine. Me actually thinking about things, not being an emotional idiot and changing my view is fine.

What's not fine? You say we've been "bent over". It's f***ing gross and a ridiculous thing to say when talking about getting a pick maybe 5 spots later that we'd hoped.

It's also not fine to say we should he given Keath away for free like you're some negotiating genius, because that's just absolutely stupid.

Enough. Feel free to get the last word, because I'm not saying the same thing AGAIN just because you're belligerent.
i do not understand why you people that have been on this site for a long time argue so much. you all support the same team and want to win.

everyone have your opinions and everyone else stop f@@king knit picking....

and sanders i AM NOT ALEX THE TEACHER! no wonder he left this site it is like lord of the flies. wheres piggy?

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back