List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Reports jack graham could be gettable. On the outer at Richmond. He’s an sa boy with finals experience and can kick goals
Could help with midfield when likes of Boak and rocky retire
Good age as well
Are you trolling from the Ollie Wines thread on the draft and trade board?

Tom Hawkins could highlight our need for a tall KPD this week.

Tall or just someone built like a brick shithouse?

Hawkins doesn't really scare me that much, there aren't many of his type left. The King Brothers are the ones we need to be preparing to square off against. 202cms and agile as anything.

Hawkins doesn't really scare me that much, there aren't many of his type left. The King Brothers are the ones we need to be preparing to square off against. 202cms and agile as anything.

Clurey kept him goaless last year , king brothers are a much harder match up for him

For me I’m leaning towards tall. The KPD should still have a bit of size, but they still need to be athletic. No need to be 10 feet wide like Bobby Carlile.

Reports jack graham could be gettable. On the outer at Richmond. He’s an sa boy with finals experience and can kick goals
Good age as well
Yes Please. Would be a fine pick up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good age as well

I would love to swing him our way, SA Captain, I don’t think he has ever been fit enough to be an elite AFL footballer, two years in our system and running shoulders with the Boak and who knows what he could be - not allowed to star in the Richmond midfield with their top liners!

I've been keen on Ballard for 2yrs when he was a stick starting to put some size on now would definitely be worth an enquiry.
Jack Graham is an interesting 1 for the right price sure why not his also my aunt's nephew .
Zakk Willams is definitely going to move and apparently wouldn't want to go to a big city so also for the right price why not.
But our main objective is to sign our young guns up most have a further 2yrs to run maybe add another yr or 2 and front end the deals?

I've been keen on Ballard for 2yrs when he was a stick starting to put some size on now would definitely be worth an enquiry.
Jack Graham is an interesting 1 for the right price sure why not his also my aunt's nephew .
Zakk Willams is definitely going to move and apparently wouldn't want to go to a big city so also for the right price why not.
But our main objective is to sign our young guns up most have a further 2yrs to run maybe add another yr or 2 and front end the deals?

So you're Jack Graham??!! :eek:

Clurey kept him goaless last year , king brothers are a much harder match up for him

Not just goalless but scoreless. Hawkins had 1 kick.

Good age as well

No thanks. Had his day out on the big stage so well done to him for that, but for the most part he's just another plodder inside mid who can bully the other plodders in the state league but who doesn't have the tricks for AFL.

No thanks. Had his day out on the big stage so well done to him for that, but for the most part he's just another plodder inside mid who can bully the other plodders in the state league but who doesn't have the tricks for AFL.
The Crows would kill for a CV like that right now.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jordan Ridley > Ballard but Essendon...

Theres no way they let Ridley go after his year this year. Is the perfect long term Hurley replacement. BZT might be attainable

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back