Live Event 2021 AFL Draft live discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Individually, the players we’ve picked themselves sound like they’re pretty good.

Collectively though, I don’t really think the mix makes sense for us. We still lack KPF depth and we still have bad midfield depth. I don’t really see what the point of having 5 picks in the top 30 was if we weren’t going to improve in those areas

1 player out of 5 over 186cm doesn't really tickle my bean - no replacements for Chol & CCJ is a massive worry for me. Howes would have wrapped it up nicely for me, probably over Banks

Guys don’t worry about it. Every year when I think we’ve drafted well it’s been a shocker and vice versa. Thought it was pretty average this year so it’s bound to be the best draft haul we’ve ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread delivers sooking erry year.

Best.

Well..Clarke reaches for multiple kids every year to try and outsmart everyone.

And none of our kids since 2017 have proven anything. Go back and look at our selections. Dow considered a reach, Ross, RCD considered a reach, CCJ gone, Cumberland gone, etc.

Well..Clarke reaches for multiple kids every year to try and outsmart everyone.

And...none of our kids since 2017 have proven anything. Don't believe me? Go back and look at our selections. Dow considered a reach, Ross, RCD considered a reach, CCJ gone etc.

Rcd was not a reach, dow wasn't really either

Recruiters backing in the mids we have
Big years coming up for Martyn Rcd Dow and Ross
Graham to take the next step hopefully too
This is where we need the improvement to come from
Prestia plays 20 games and we’re back in the hunt
If that group flops next year I can see us going hard in the trade and free agency period with the potential of Cotch finishing up

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event 2021 AFL Draft live discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back