List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but will there be state combines this year?

With Cody Raak, Blake Scott and Ewan McPherson all missing out on the national combine, I thought a state invite might give an indication if any of them were late/rookie chances?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hugh Stagg would be a good pick for us. Hoping we do pull the trigger on him if available. Could be a very hard match up up forward alongside Weightman and co

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

View attachment 1268594Let’s hope he can still get a full preseason in 😬

Sounds nasty at his age….will do well to get a career out of this I’m afraid :(

If other clubs are smart, they shouldn’t bother bidding until 2nd round. Big risk for a prized first rounder

From the AFL website:
https://www.afl.com.au/news/686253/son-of-brownlow-medallist-has-eyes-only-for-melbourne

Woewodin is set to be among five sons following in the steps of their fathers at this year's draft, with Nick Daicos (Collingwood), Sam Darcy (Western Bulldogs), Jase Burgoyne (Port Adelaide) and Jackson Archer (North Melbourne) also being nominated.

Jesus, I hope for the Demons sake that Woewodin Jr is better than his old man.

Has there been a more underwhelming Brownlow Medal winner in the last 25 years?

Jesus, I hope for the Demons sake that Woewodin Jr is better than his old man.

Has there been a more underwhelming Brownlow Medal winner in the last 25 years?

He was linked to Dank in his Brownlow year, the only year he played well.

He was linked to Dank in his Brownlow year, the only year he played well.
Is that right? I've only heard of Dank getting involved at an AFL club in 2007, when Dean 'The Weapon' Robinson got him to Geelong (Dank had already been at Manly in the NRL).

Woewodin definitely worked with the equally disreputable Shane Charters in 2000, even thanking him in his Brownlow speech for helping with his 'diet and stuff'.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2021 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Back