Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

George VI? I don't know my monarchs overly well.

If you are indeed, younger than 71/72, I apologise for my ignorance 🤗
Different kind of royalty.

'The King'

Tulip how many names have you had since you joined BF? I found a few in an old chat we had: StefanMartin, Warlpiri Wizard and Balennon37.

In addition to them I also remember ShowSomeFight and HighFlyingFlag, any others?

Tulip how many names have you had since you joined BF? I found a few in an old chat we had: StefanMartin, Warlpiri Wizard and Balennon37.

In addition to them I also remember ShowSomeFight and HighFlyingFlag, any others?
Didnt realise this. I remembered show some fight but none of the others.

In fun dating stories: I had a date last Friday, rocked up to the bar, checked my messages and realised we’d scheduled for the following Friday, so what I've there is done is stand myself up.
I set up two in one night accidentally and then rocked up to the place with the one id cancelled on. 👍

Dating worlds a dangerous game

Why not?

Pulp Fiction Pumpkin GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember this 00Stinger ? I remember it wasn't really a song I rated when it came out but the older I got the more I thought it was awesome.

Nah I loved this when I was younger

I've got the single in my cd collection somewhere in my garage

Nah I loved this when I was younger

I've got the single in my cd collection somewhere in my garage
It sort of had a before prodigy feel about it, combining dance and with rock.

Yeah its different. Great song, wonder what their other stuff was like

Reminds me of something that was on the files soundtrack around that time

Similar stuff was on the Spawn soundtrack which was essentially heavy medal songs remixed by dance acts

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Similar stuff was on the Spawn soundtrack which was essentially heavy medal songs remixed by dance acts

That spawn soundtrack was sick. Remember my Mrs had it and we used to play it all the time.

Just having a look over it now, The Prodigy and Tom Morello song "One Man Army" was sick but Marilyn Manson's "Long Road Out of Hell" and The Crystal Method's "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do" I think were my favourites. So cool the entire album though combining dance with rock/metal, thanks for reminding me of it, hadn't thought about it in over 20 years.

Just having a look over it now, The Prodigy and Tom Morello song "One Man Army" was sick but Marilyn Manson's "Long Road Out of Hell" and The Crystal Method's "(Can't You) Trip Like I Do" I think were my favourites. So cool the entire album though combining dance with rock/metal, thanks for reminding me of it, hadn't thought about it in over 20 years.
I agree with Marily Manson song and Crystal Method & Filters Trip like I do but not a fan of On man Army. Weird because I love Prodigy & RATM.
from memory there is a Nirvana song too. An chemical bros also on there

I agree with Marily Manson song and Crystal Method & Filters Trip like I do but not a fan of On man Army. Weird because I love Prodigy & RATM.
from memory there is a Nirvana song too. An chemical bros also on there

Korn have one but its very Korn of the time, they did stuff like that on Life is Peachy, Silverchair has a song on it. Cant remember Nirvana being on it but maybe im wrong. I still like the Prodigy and Morello one, not their best for sure but its got its charm. I wasn't a fan of the Metallica remix but each to their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back