Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

What an epic random recommendation, dont think ive heard a rock song with an orchestra ever sound bad.,they were meant for each other. Such a great voice live too, recording studio quality.

Very under rated band imo

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

This is amazing. The defendants face when the penny drops.
Probably the dumbest thing I have seen for a while

But rather funny

Probably the dumbest thing I have seen for a while

But rather funny

I feel so bad for the public defender. Reminded me of the early episodes of Better Call Saul.

I had pizza hut for the first time in about 20 years tonight, can tell you that will be the last time I have it in my life. Absolute joke of a pizza, bland as, best part of the meal was the coke and I don't even like coke. 1/10.

I had pizza hut for the first time in about 20 years tonight, can tell you that will be the last time I have it in my life. Absolute joke of a pizza, bland as, best part of the meal was the coke and I don't even like coke. 1/10.
Had it a couple of months ago and ended up with the same conclusion. Horrendous.

Geta me every couple of years. I give it a try because of nostalgia. I still have fond memories of it being a family restaraunt back in the day. Or at least it was in Sunshine

Fwiw I had it in Japan and it was great. But they are actually give a **** about quality over there

Guy at my work got made redundant just now, it will be a shock to him. I wasn’t a huge fan of his work but I still feel shit for him, lost my own job four years ago and took a while to get a new one. I get why the business made the decision as we lost one of our revenue streams, and I get why they chose this guy. Still feel terrible for him though.

Losing a job is awful, especially in this economy.

Might be the best thing that happens to him tho. Finds a new job that suits him more.

I’d be pretty ****ed if I lost my job I reckon. Not sure I have any useable skills lmao. Would probably just be a house husband (again).

Hey all, sorry for intrusion but just a little question i want to ask. Im asking the dees board as my question revolves around one of your players. For anyone who likes to have a little flutter on multis for AFL player disposals i would like to ask you people a question. What would you consider to be credited as a disposal.( only talking about handball here) If a certain melbourne player handballed the ball and the umpire did not call a throw would everyone here expect that player to receive a disposal on the stats sheet and contribute to their disposal for a multi? I always presume whatever the umpire calls thats what will be contributed to the players stats. If he calls a throw then obviously zero disposal.If he doesnt call a throw then credited with a handball. I will leave it for couple of days to get feedback and then come back to you. Very interesting finding i was sent today if you like betting on disposals in AFL games especially a certain player.

Hey all, sorry for intrusion but just a little question i want to ask. Im asking the dees board as my question revolves around one of your players. For anyone who likes to have a little flutter on multis for AFL player disposals i would like to ask you people a question. What would you consider to be credited as a disposal.( only talking about handball here) If a certain melbourne player handballed the ball and the umpire did not call a throw would everyone here expect that player to receive a disposal on the stats sheet and contribute to their disposal for a multi? I always presume whatever the umpire calls thats what will be contributed to the players stats. If he calls a throw then obviously zero disposal.If he doesnt call a throw then credited with a handball. I will leave it for couple of days to get feedback and then come back to you. Very interesting finding i was sent today if you like betting on disposals in AFL games especially a certain player.
1717505919603.jpeg

Ok all. I had a multi with Clayton Oliver to get 20 disposals on weekend. My sportsbet tracker clicked over to 20, beauty i have won. 30 minutes after game they reduced it to 19? I sent query to sportsbet who told me i have to contact Champion Data. Meanwhile we rewatched the whole game to clarify exactly how many disposals Clarry actually got and he actually totaled 21 disposals for game on weekend against Freo. I sent email to Champion Data detailing every stat and what time was remaining on the clock notifying them they are wrong.

This is the email below quote for quote what i / we received from Champion Data concerning Olivers stats from that game.

Hi Paul,

All emails are reviewed but we are not obligated to reply as this isn’t a service

Oliver is a fiend for throwing the ball, if we can see his hands are both open (by slowing the vision down) and he has clearly shovelled the ball out rather than handballing it – we wont give him a handball, regardless of the umpire not paying a throw.

This happened multiple times yesterday.

This is consistent with all players – Oliver just does it a lot.

What a joke, this sounds so wrong they can make calls on disposals in direct contrast to the umpires call with so many people betting on disposal multis with AFL. Absolute rort. I always presumed stats were governed by umpires call . So wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok all. I had a multi with Clayton Oliver to get 20 disposals on weekend. My sportsbet tracker clicked over to 20, beauty i have won. 30 minutes after game they reduced it to 19? I sent query to sportsbet who told me i have to contact Champion Data. Meanwhile we rewatched the whole game to clarify exactly how many disposals Clarry actually got and he actually totaled 21 disposals for game on weekend against Freo. I sent email to Champion Data detailing every stat and what time was remaining on the clock notifying them they are wrong.

This is the email below quote for quote what i / we received from Champion Data concerning Olivers stats from that game.

Hi Paul,

All emails are reviewed but we are not obligated to reply as this isn’t a service

Oliver is a fiend for throwing the ball, if we can see his hands are both open (by slowing the vision down) and he has clearly shovelled the ball out rather than handballing it – we wont give him a handball, regardless of the umpire not paying a throw.

What a joke, this sounds so wrong they can make calls on disposals in direct contrast to the umpires call with so many people betting on disposal multis with AFL. Absolute rort. I always presumed stats were governed by umpires call . So wrong

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Melbourne board.

We'll follow this up through official channels at the club.

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the the Melbourne board.

We'll follow this up through official channels at the club.
I actually phoned your club yesterday and i sent an email just re a question whether your own club does stats each game just to seek clarification for my bet at least but i also told them i had an interesting email from someone so i was waiting to see if they came back to me.

I actually phoned your club yesterday and i sent an email just re a question whether your own club does stats each game just to seek clarification for my bet at least but i also told them i had an interesting email from someone so i was waiting to see if they came back to me.
I hope you emailed Kate Roffey.

I assume you have a reasonable amount riding on this?

No, that's not the point. I know many people who had a bet on Oliver for 20 disposals but it is the principle. I had a bet thinking whatever umpire calls on ground to be the decision, not an outside source being able to have an influence as well.
Tbh it makes perfect sense that the betting companies just go off the stat sheet.

Hi Paul,

I can’t tell if you’re insane or a troll (seriously, why would anyone here care about you, let alone your multi?)

But, also, I can confirm this is true! Mate worked at CD. They get juniors to review the games and compile a “correct” set of stats. Or at least that’s what my mate was doing at the time. Sounded boring as shit, hence my mate left the place.

Hope this helps!

I can’t tell if you’re insane or a troll (seriously, why would anyone here care about you, let alone your multi?)

But, also, I can confirm this is true! Mate worked at CD. They get juniors to review the games and compile a “correct” set of stats. Or at least that’s what my mate was doing at the time. Sounded boring as shit, hence my mate left the place.

Hope this helps!
Could not give a stuff about what you think of my multi or anyone else. Just explaining what actually happens for people if you do like doing multis so be wary if you put oliver in since its your board. I wont make any more comment, cheers

I think the real story here is we've found another victim of Oliver being shit this year. When will this bloke stop causing harm to those around him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love 2022-24 Random Chat – brought to you by Harvest Snaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Back