Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo win tomorrow and the flag will be leaving Greater Melbourne….

Yep, anything can happen. Historically 5th is not the best position to go into the finals with but the Bulldogs went to the GF from 5th last year. Likely the flag will be leaving greater Melbourne even if Geelong win it all.

that’s been bloody hard work just to make a prelim for Brisbane. And Melbourne proved how hard it is to back up and go 2 in a row. Would love a finals series not littered with our former players though. On that note Go Swans and Pies…. eeewwww

Melbourne, they were battered and bruised. Brisbane wanted it badly. I think they are going to give Geelong a good run for their money next week.
VFL will be terrified of a non-Vic GF. Will be one of the biggest umpiring rogering of all time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EAD Vic, and EAD Jake Lever.

How far king satisfying was that!!????

Both decisions were correct. You can not hit a player under circumstances. I dont know why you are defending that. Buddy exaggerated the contact but a hit is a hit. The second one, May did literally bump buddy. He went down easy but again, you can not legally check someones run off the ball. Even if Buddy hadn't gone to ground but stumbled off his run, a free would have been paid. Shepherding off the ball is not allowed. Do you need a lesson on the rules or something?

And Buddy actually charged at May the second time - and May held his ground. May didn’t run off into Buddy - terrible call, soft call.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2022 AFL Grand Final Geelong vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back