Captains 2022 Fantasy Captains and Vice Captains Selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touk VC into Laird C for me
+1
Gonna keep backing the big dogs.
Same here but only because I don’t own Mills. If I had him I’d probably give him the VC over Touk (who is probably a slight risk of copping the Maginnes tag). Mills could do something absolutely nasty against North after seeing what Merrett did to them on the weekend.

Same here but only because I don’t own Mills. If I had him I’d probably give him the VC over Touk (who is probably a slight risk of copping the Maginnes tag). Mills could do something absolutely nasty against North after seeing what Merrett did to them on the weekend.
Only problem with Mills VC is he almost overlaps Laird and I'd be struggling to find a loop otherwise I'd be going that route.

To go with Mills VC, Laird C I have a last game Jamieseven the possible loop C. But my rucks Gawn & Cameron play Friday night.

Not sure i wanna start the round with one of them as E, then either chuck the C on Jamo at R1, or not (as required).
Long time between Friday & Last game Sunday. See if Jamo is named in the extended squad. (Likely trading Culley, but he'd be a useful loop with DPP)

Miller a good VC but Hawks are weird in that they will tag, and still lose.

I don't see any of my saints players going huge against Geelong.

Last edited:
To go with Mills VC, Laird C I have a last game Jamieseven the possible loop C. But my rucks Gawn & Cameron play Friday night.

Not sure i wanna start the round with one of them as E, then either chuck the C on Jamo at R1, or not (as required).
Long time between Friday & Last game Sunday. See if Jamo is named in the extended squad. (Likely trading Culley, but he'd be a useful loop with DPP)

Miller a good VC but Hawks are weird in that they will tag, and still lose.

I don't see any of my saints players going huge against Geelong.
Touk has managed to break the last couple of tags he’s had. O’Neill tagged him last week and still scored 122.

Crows playing last in the round is a big help in terms of looping.

VC Touk
C Laird

Got Culley as a loop which helps too.

I've taken the VC off Gawn this round >150

then had it on Cogs but took off last minute to play it safer for Touk and Cogs is 50 6 mins into the 2nd

Touk doing crap

got the C on Laird but not taking it off but am warning anyone who has Laird lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking Sinclair over Neale in that game too
Sinclair owes me a high score. Resisted/refused him all season, paid top dollar 3 weeks ago and hasn't tonned since.
I won't captain him due to his L3 avg for me. Not good viewing.

Deciding Steele/Marshall into Bray.

Forgot to take Marshall's VC last week and got stuck with that s**t campaigner Mills.
Marshall into Laird (high risk into safe)
Laird into Brayshaw (Laird is safe, would I actually pass on Laird's 125?)
Whitfield (on debut) into Brayshaw (Ultra high risk into relatively safe)

Marshall into Laird (high risk into safe)
Laird into Brayshaw (Laird is safe, would I actually pass on Laird's 125?)
Whitfield (on debut) into Brayshaw (Ultra high risk into relatively safe)
I'd probably go second one. You can't go third and skip Laird surely lol

Note: I'm only "skipping" him because I'm a peasant who can't afford him haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back