Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner-Finals_Semi.png

Week 2 of the League Finals .... Semi Finals Week

Some of us, though, are simply trying to get some respectability back in the remaining rounds ......the laughing in the streets, the sly s******'s as you walk past another Fantasy Player .....

Sad Batman Rain.gif

But ...my misery shouldn't spoil your round ....one of excitement, expectation, as your ranking soars

So what are we doing this week, trade wise ......well for me, I finally got to jettison Martin from my side ....Martin to Rozee, who unexpectedly, is on a "run" of great scores ATM ...PORT playing RICH at home :whitecheck:

Memo: It would be greatly appreciated, if Piggy Oliver, Macrae, and Witts could pull their finger out .....and as for that Cameron clone from GWS, one Mark McVeigh .....it's not enough to say, the move fwd of Himmelberg ...didn't work out as you expected .....i mean WTF !! man .....you cost me a Final !!

De Niro killed house burned Angry.gif

Gee, I'm lucky I don't get emotional about Fantasy :)

GC versus HAW
I mean for Touk Touk owners ya gotta put the (VC) on him ....at home, on a rampage, against a HAW that's run out of beans
Sicily could see a lot of action .....but I think this game is about GC

Witts ....if you can't 💯 against ??? .....well, you'll hit my never again list

ESS versus GWS
You just wouldn't want to start Himmelberg fwd again ......not if you want any credibility as a Coach
I'm sure all Whitfield owners, pray each Thursday ..in the hope he can get up for another game
Jelly, Cogs, Taranto, Greene .....GWS players are the bane of my Fantasy Life ....you wouldn't think, a team of stars could frustrate us so much, so often !

Parish back this week .....no Shiel, no Caldwell .....no-one could have foreseen Merrett's resurgence .....if you don't have Touk Touk, Merrett is the obvious backup (VC)

GEEL versus ST KILDA
The Cattery is never a good hunting ground for Ruckmen .....I was tempted to bring Marshal in, but this match-up worried me

You'd expect good rounds for Stewart and Sinclair .....can't see GEEL clamping down on Sinclair

NORTH versus SYD
Sydney will run amok .....or that's how the story should go ....Parker, Mills, Lizard, Lloyd, and McCartin should gorge on the Kangaroo's remains

WCE versus CROWS
Can you go past Laird as this week's (C) ?

Will be a boring game, even for us Crows supporters .....but Laird, Dawson, and Berry ....yes I brought Berry in for the feast ...should keep up the watchability of this game

Have a good round everyone

Cogs out ....Jai Culley stinking all over the place ....cost me dearly, on that Sunday

I had similar issues, further compounded by the game taking the E off one of my two forward emergencies (had Treloar and Cogs out) - so I copped a donut as well.

Had Culley potato it also, but Cogs out really sealed the deal.
You copped a donut from that didn't you?
Yep ....was happy with my overall score, considering all that ....just some much better teams around, than mine ....I'm 2 SP players behind ....and for quite a while Daicos let me down

Trac and DC tonight
Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

This game is going to be hell

Wet slog is not going to suit Daicos and especially Crisp....

Gawn the dopey campaigner will have the plate hands out in full force tonight. Will need about 60 hitouts to ton.

Don't have Oliver and the conditions should suit him very well...thanks again Taranto

Wouldn't be surprised if Carmichael (E) is my best scorer if he gets mid time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game is going to be hell

Wet slog is not going to suit Daicos and especially Crisp....

Gawn the dopey campaigner will have the plate hands out in full force tonight. Will need about 60 hitouts to ton.

Don't have Oliver and the conditions should suit him very well...thanks again Taranto

Wouldn't be surprised if Carmichael (E) is my best scorer if he gets mid time
Didn't Daicos have one of his best games in wet conditions ?

Piggy, Gawn, and Daicos for me tonight .....Piggy will be playing his 4th game in a row, in wet conditions ...the 1st he does his thumb ...unfortunately having the same conditions thereafter, has IMO affect his confidence, more indiscriminate kicking in wet match's

Didn't Daicos have one of his best games in wet conditions ?

Piggy, Gawn, and Daicos for me tonight .....Piggy will be playing his 4th game in a row, in wet conditions ...the 1st he does his thumb ...unfortunately having the same conditions thereafter, has IMO affect his confidence, more indiscriminate kicking in wet match's
You're right, he did too. Daicos should junk his way to 80+. It's Crisp I'm worried about, he just cannot find the ball anymore it's incredible. In a rainy game he could be absolutely lost out there. Just got to hope he does what he did against crows a few weeks ago in the rain and has 10+ tackles

going Piggy VC in SC...let them know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back