Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to another Round ....the business end of the season, Prelim Finals Week

At time of writing, Cripps was only approaching his 2nd Tribunal Hearing ....2 down, 2 to go ....I'm sure commonsense will prevail and a suitable outcome will be handed down ....depending on what side of the Cripps fence you sit :moustache:

If you're aiming for rank and a top 1,000 finish, the Cripps news will either be music to your ears, or a stab in the heart

But is that the end of the carnage ? ......Hewett, Cripps, Greene ....8 teams now officially cannot make the eight
Who will experiment with new roles, debutants, and who will warehouse star players for early corrective surgeries ???
This could get ugly !

south-park-black-friday.gif

One Coaches bloodbath though, is another Coaches Steven Bradbury moment though .....

Lets not think though, that one suspension, one injury, will define our round ......nay, it is the choices of (VC) and (C) which becomes even more critical
Do you follow the critical thinking masses .....or do you go left field ....in an act of both stupidity and bravery ?

Me, well I'm a "The Meek Shall Inherit the Fantasy World" type Coach ...... Laid (VC) against North ....and (Oliver) against a Cerra led CARL midfield

Good luck everyone .....and my the Fantasy Gods smile upon you !

If you'd like to see each of the BigFooty League Divisions Prelim matchups ....

Last edited:

Pffttt ....SC is a Tristan Da Cunha acronym for Fantasy :cool: ......uneducated bogans

If what you are suggesting is that I've got absolutely no ****ing idea what the hell is going on then...

I got nothing....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lachie Neale has to do better there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back