Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Against Richmond today, Josh Ward (taken pick 7 in last year’s draft) had 29 disposals (2nd-most on ground), 19 contested possessions (most on the ground by 6!), a game-high 9 intercept possessions, equal-game high 6 clearances, 6 score involvements and 421m-gained.

All from just 67% game time! :oops:

Certainly a talent, that’s for sure.

But no Jaeger and no Titch would have meant he was almost the main man alongside Worpel.

Yeah quite possibly. Hell of an effort from just 67% game time tho!

Tom Mitchell like numbers. I was hoping he'd slide to us, he looked plug and play. That's next level ready to go though.

Against Richmond today, Josh Ward (taken pick 7 in last year’s draft) had 29 disposals (2nd-most on ground), 19 contested possessions (most on the ground by 6!), a game-high 9 intercept possessions, equal-game high 6 clearances, 6 score involvements and 421m-gained.

All from just 67% game time! :oops:
Things like this make me wish we didn’t have a second half resurgence last year. Should’ve just went full Melbourne of 2019.

See how important it is to reunite the King twins!
Daicos boys at Collingwood - Commentators: "what a wonderful fairytale story for the Pies"

McCartin boys at Sydney - Commentators: "what an uplifting story for the Swans"

King boys at St Kilda - Commentators: "what an absolute #*%ing disgraceful act by those bastard Saints to steal Ben from a fledgling club in one of the AFL's developing States!!!"

I'm also thinking that avoiding the Suns away could actually be a good outcome for us in our draw. Conditions look really hard.

I'm guessing the conditions are probably pretty bad but the Cats look shocking right now.

Hopefully a sign of things to come.
Yep. I’m enjoying it actually.

What’s your decision?

That was so deliberate. Really bad look.
How could anyone actually miss seeing that?
At least worth a warning. But it’s “nothing to see here Danger.”

Haven't got Stan, does anyone know where else I can find the new AFL documentary coming out today (Show Me the Money)?

If you know someone with Stan just get them to download it for you. I don't think you can get it anywhere else unless someone knows a file sharing site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you know someone with Stan just get them to download it for you. I don't think you can get it anywhere else unless someone knows a file sharing site.
Is it like Netflix? Can I login to someone else's and watch it? Because that'd work.

Need help switching the modem on and off again too boomer?

Talking of techtard boomers, I just went to book tickets on Ticketmaster from the club link. It's still such a shit system. It scrubs all your info if you have something incorrectly entered and you have to start agin. It doesn't recognise the codes if you copy and paste directly from the club email etc. Having no scan at the gate membership card will keep people away from games. When there is high demand the whole thing collapses, I like to decide on the day usually so it will mean heaps either grab tickets that they won't use or they won't bother going. The AFL will have to reinstate it soon.

Lots of recent conjecture about strikes etc as there always seems to be whenever mental health leave is raised. From what I can see, the 3 strikes policy was changed in 2016 so that players are publicly named on a second strike. First strike results in no suspension, just fine & counselling. Second strike leads to suspension and public naming. So any player whose "mental health" leave is mandatory would be named if it is due to a strike. Maybe someone who knows more than me can verify this?

Tom Morris reported that lachie Hunter was dropped. But it seems he has been named. Bevo up to something?

Luke dunstan got named as an emergency for the dees tomorrow

Reckon there's going to be a bit of biff tonight. Going to grab a pizza and a few beers and enjoy it. Hope Melbourne smack them around a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back