Trades 2022 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall up against Stanley, Ceglar and Blicavs. Is that a worry? Or could we even see the reverse Campbell this week? Him being a late in
same are saying Stanley isn't playing and there will be a late change

255k in the bank. Week off this week so looking to set up for prelim week. Overall rank dropped to 3526 so leagues the main focus.

Not sure who to uograde.

Crisp to Sinclair?
ROB to Marshall?
Darcy to Marshall?
Fox to Stewart of Brayshaw. Looking at keeping fox one more week with the lower B.E

255k in the bank. Week off this week so looking to set up for prelim week. Overall rank dropped to 3526 so leagues the main focus.

Not sure who to uograde.

Crisp to Sinclair?
ROB to Marshall?
Darcy to Marshall?
Fox to Stewart of Brayshaw. Looking at keeping fox one more week with the lower B.E
Sinclair has the tag in grandfinal week if that helps

Have gone Sic for Gulden as my new F6. Low BE, great run, why not lol

I’m gonna trade Cogs as my second trade purely so I’m guaranteed to at least get a decent player in.

Might go to Parker, or move Bont to the forwards and get a new mid in.

Mids wise I can go from Brad Crouch down so have a lot of options to consider. Thinking of going with Viney as an in purely becuase of the Pies matchup because they leak points to opposition mids, could easily see him drop 100+

1659614791351.png

Still have SDK and Hayes on the bench with coin left, so if I don't get rid of these two this week I'm stuck with money on the bench all the way to the end.

Hall, dependent on selection tmr.

My season grinding to a halt, but I've been managing to hold rank around 500 purely because I upgraded the premo mids still performing early in the year (Laird, Mills, Bray, Touk)

View attachment 1466200

Still have SDK and Hayes on the bench with coin left, so if I don't get rid of these two this week I'm stuck with money on the bench all the way to the end.

Hall, dependent on selection tmr.

My season grinding to a halt, but I've been managing to hold rank around 500 purely because I upgraded the premo mids still performing early in the year (Laird, Mills, Bray, Touk)
same problem only one on my bench worth nothing is owens got 4 x 400 on then bench I screwed up haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rolling into finals with Preuss and Zorko like:

Keanu Reeves Matrix GIF by PeacockTV

Im Dead Season 2 GIF by Parks and Recreation

was going to trade Crisp, but with Adam’s out for the year hopefully means more points… right ?!?
Yeah and they didn’t exactly replace Adams with a like for like inclusion either, so surely that can only benefit Crisp’s role.

Holding Crisp personally.

Interesting team decision. Playing for league only.

Heaps in the bank (650k) because went Hewett to 190k when had elim final sorted. So semis now. Problems only listed

DEF: 4 studs, Salem, Short (Parnell, Cleary)

MID: 6 studs, Macrae Petracca (Burgoyne with BC, Owens)

RUCK: Witts, D.Cameron (Teakle)

FWD: 4 studs Inc R.Marshall. Greene, Jackson (C.McDonald, E.Hollands).

Culley UTIL

What's your plan with that team. Can afford basically anyone provided I cash out at least one semi premium.

Would love to have looped with Teakle but alas he got a game. Can now only loop in backline (likely loop Crisp with Burgoyne or a trade in if necessary and one of Jackson/Cameron in the forward line with Holland's or a replacement C/F)

Nic Martin > Moore
Short > Best def under 710k.. probably Coleman
Some bargains in defence. Tom Barrass @ $609k
L3 @ 105
Is raking in the marks.

I'd love to trade Jed to Gulden this week but that will leave Gulden in my final side I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back