Trades 2022 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Coniglio likely to be out again?
My trades will be pretty vanilla this week (as they have for months) just reacting to forced trades.

Darcy -> Marshall if Coniglio plays.

If you want to make up points, you'll need some PODs in there.

I'd look at Sic, Crisp to Gus, Lloyd (great run) or Redman if you can afford it (or Brodie Smith if not - another great run).

Goodluck.
Don't have Sic fortunately, however I do like that Lloyd pick.
ROB > Gawn, Short/Crisp > Lloyd (14.4% owned less than Gus on 20%)

I'm kind of leaning Short out first, but maybe it has to be Crisp, he has been kind of stinky after the Bye.

Anyone else considering Errol Gulden? Decent form with a 155 last week. Against North this week, I don't see him going under 90 and with a BE of 37 at 676k.
Any of the midpriced Sydney lads are worth a look. I’m considering Rowbottom as well. Dirt cheap with a 100+ average in the last 3.

Plus I could get in Parker for Cogs.

Depends if you want ceiling or safe scores.. safe, Coleman, Heeney, Dale, Rich

Ceiling.. Ryan, Hall, Gulden
Seriously looking at Gulden with North this week. Only thing is seems to consistently drop a 60 after every good game

Would probably just get Hall if he didn't have a date with Clarke this week

Seriously looking at Gulden with North this week. Only thing is seems to consistently drop a 60 after every good game

Same, RE: Hall, hence im looking at Zorko this week. Just as risky though body wise.

Potentially Crisp to Hall next week on the cards.

Cant wait for my league GF and all these blokes drop a 20 when they get injured

I have gone Gulden this week, so I would eliminate that option if I were you !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Options are thin enough as is without having to account for the TDC factor too!

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

As a salty Non Zerret owner, hope Parish comes back this week!!
I’ll be amazed if the Giants don’t tag Merrett to be honest, Parish or no Parish. You don’t play a game like that without raising more than a few eyebrows. Think we’ll see a very different score from him this week.

I havent been paying close attention, but I didn’t think GWS tagged this year?
They have on and off. Lachie Ash has done quite a few run-with roles. Shut a previously red hot Chad Warner out of the game on the weekend just gone.

They have on and off. Lachie Ash has done quite a few run-with roles. Shut a previously red hot Chad Warner out of the game on the weekend just gone.
And a double tag on Touk earlier in the year, I remember because I whacked the C on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back