Doing Short > Ryan

Dogs giving up the most points to defenders last 5 weeks
108 last 3 average

Can't afford Redman but then again has Port next week
Yeh im tossing up Lloyd and Ryan for the above reason

View attachment 1464682

Help me out bigfooty:

Taranto to Marshall and ??? to ????
McVeigh said Himmel playing forward in that first half didn't work so you'd think he'll be in the backline from now

Would be looking at Macrae or Neale out although not sure to who. Macrae has GWS one of his favourite teams next week (148, 159, 131 last 3 against) and Neale has Dees last round who tagged him to 79 last time out so I'd lean that way.

Would probably go Lloyd (just) but I can only afford 740k and under

At least Ryan has that ceiling and the match up. GWS last round too who have also been one of the easiest for defenders
WB, WCE and GWS last three.. Im nearly sold over Lloyd tbh. I have in the back of my mind the pressure on the team to go way quicker than we have been the last month leading to less back half possessions, but he probably plays the F/B switch role more than the others so either way probably less effected if that happens than the likes of Chapman etc

McVeigh said Himmel playing forward in that first half didn't work so you'd think he'll be in the backline from now

Would be looking at Macrae or Neale out although not sure to who. Macrae has GWS one of his favourite teams next week (148, 159, 131 last 3 against) and Neale has Dees last round who tagged him to 79 last time out so I'd lean that way.
You're just here to show off your rank...nice!

The only suggestion I have is to ignore me and keep doing what you are doing.

May as well go for a car: Macrae to Warner or Walsh

Yeah not super worried about HH, think his best role is clearly back and with his ceiling I'm happy to hold (although if I could get him to Brayshaw I'd be tempted)

I think Macraes fixture is good enough the last two weeks that even though hes under performing I'll probably just hold at his price.

Neale to Warner (this week) or downgrade for cash and Neale to Oliver next week were the main options I was weighing up.

If I could get to Walsh this week I would probably do that....

530 odd points between 1st and 12th is huge.
Thought it would of been a lot closer than that.

Yup still closer to 100th then first.

~R12 I was over 900 behind - theres only one round since then hes outscored me - so I've pulled him in a lot but gave up too many points pre-byes.

I'm 11 off the Top 10 and 146 off the Top 6 which are the next prize increments and are the ones I have more of a focus on

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup still closer to 100th then first.

~R12 I was over 900 behind - theres only one round since then hes outscored me - so I've pulled him in a lot but gave up too many points pre-byes.

I'm 11 off the Top 10 and 146 off the Top 6 which are the next prize increments and are the ones I have more of a focus on
Me too.

Yeah, I'm trading IN Berg for Short with remaining money.

He copped a double whammy of forward line then second half Ryan Clarke tag (very good tagger).

I think not many will be looking at him after that score so should be a good POD the last few weeks. The fact they took 8 weeks to try him forward only to revert to him in the backline within 2 quarters was enough to see for me.

ROB or Short to go? (holding crisp vs Dees and I think berg goes back vs bombers?

Tough call. I'm trading both this week.

ROB (can't jump over a can and can't run) vs Nic Nat jumping over him all game on the wide expenses of Optus screams a poor score.

But so does Short vs no marks Port

I would probably keep ROB one more week and trade Short purely off the back of his high ownership. If Short does really poorly you gain points on more people. Plus in general all rucks have been a disaster

Harmes back in this week, could affect Gus Brayshaw’s role. If he’s named in defence, I’ll properly go with someone like Redman instead, or get another mid or forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back