Preview 2022 Round 9 vs Hawthorn, MCG, May 14th, 1.45 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the one percenter stuff I love watching,the stuff Nank,Cotch and Maurice did on the weekend,not stuff that garners marks on the stat sheet but team stuff.

Some of the little taps by Maurice were worth goals to our team,same with Nank and Cotch,they might not look good on the possies card but they do a shedload of work in other ways.

I had memories of being a young teenager again,Maurice running rampant and Tommy Lynch doing a Roachy.

Last edited:
It's the one percenter stuff I love watching,the stuff Nank,Cotch and Maurice did on the weekend,not stuff that garners marks on the stat cheat but team stuff.

Some of the little taps by Maurice were worth goals to our team,same with Nank and Cotch,they might not look good on the possies card but they do a shedload of work in other ways.
Goal Assists are as good as goals imo. He had 3 against the Creampies. Plus that many again in little influences in scoring chains. Going very nicely.

Goal Assists are as good as goals imo. He had 3 against the Creampies. Plus that many again in little influences in scoring chains. Going very nicely.
How good is our big ruckman?

A great leader following on from another ,Cotchy.
P.S. Love Greenleaf Wookie :greenalien: I clicked your link and got pleasantly surprised.

Usually when the Hawks are flying we beat them and when we are flying,they beat us.
Good thing we're only just doing okay then.

Jake Aarts (17 disposals, eight tackles, four clearances)

"Continues to play the game in the right manner. He's been outstanding for us over the last three weeks and he had eight tackles again on the weekend ands hit the scoreboard as well."

He surely comes in ;) get it done Dimma.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Aarts (17 disposals, eight tackles, four clearances)

"Continues to play the game in the right manner. He's been outstanding for us over the last three weeks and he had eight tackles again on the weekend ands hit the scoreboard as well."

He surely comes in ;) get it done Dimma.
tumblr_o9hsmbEDA81rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Does anyone know where GA is sitting for this game?
I called up the club but they won't pick up

There is a saying in golf that the hardest distance to master is the 6" between the ears, it's true in football too, Just look at the change in our play when we were confident, everyone tried their best, and backed each other up, if we keep our confidence levels up we'll keep winning.

Welp. Gibcus news sorts the ins and outs.

OUT: Gibcus (H&S), Mansell (suspension)
IN Vlastuin, Prestia

No need for Tarrant against Hawthorn
tarrant will come in

they will give him every chance to cement 22 again

reckon our boss hardwick will make the right call

hope he chooses the right quarterback and makes sure our jerseys are extra tight too

cant wait for the half time show aswell at night of course. and we should also definitely play footy on the 4th of july. our american brothers would totally tune in for that

Does anyone know where GA is sitting for this game?
I called up the club but they won't pick up
I would assume most of Level 4 in public areas.
keep an eye on MCG.org.au
For saturday games lately they haven't released GA seating areas until about 3pm on Friday

Not sure we need the extra tall defender against the Hawks, and if we did I'd prefer Biggy over Tarrant for the extra mobility.

Think the spot is better used on a smaller defender, but Mansell is suspended and Hugo is returning through the VFL.

My preference would be to either play Stack in the backline or debut Banks and use him back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back