List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Just can’t get excited by this sort of stuff.

Lose a talented kid like Wang and get a first round pick so we can draft a talented kid who will hopefully be as promising as Wang.

We need to improve our stocks not simply swap them like LPG bottles.
What are you crying about.

If we are that shit next year. Trade king. Get 3 firsts.

Rebuild the proper way. 🙃

I’m joking just in case you couldn’t tell

Last 3 trades have all been former 10 picks and collectively they've been traded for Pick 45.

Unfortunately "showing a bit" doesn't cut it.
Sure but we’re not obligated to trade him AND 9.

If we’re trading him (and I don’t want to) then it’s him and our second rounder, if north don’t want it, cool, don’t do it.

If we do this we’ve blinked hard.

List boss James Gallagher said supporters, who would have to be in their late 50s to have seen the club’s only premiership in 1966, wouldn’t mind waiting another 12 months to ensure the Saints spiked sharply.

How would you know Gallagher you clown
He is basically saying we wont make the finals next year but watch out in 2024 :rolleyes:. Christ what a muppet, says we aren't trying to make 6th.

WELL THAT WOULD BE A ****ING START YOU PUMPED UP KNEEKNOCK

Every year…

This draft is a belter”.

Then later…

It’s a deep draft… but drops off a little after the first few”.

Then…

Next years is better”.

Sure but we’re not obligated to trade him AND 9.

If we’re trading him (and I don’t want to) then it’s him and our second rounder, if north don’t want it, cool, don’t do it.

If we do this we’ve blinked hard.

I think if we do this then we're saying we really think there's a serious issue with Hunts, which still seems like the most likely reason he's being talked about as a trade at all.

Any chance Haynes / Dump will happen?
Seems not mate
Hasn't been mentioned again
So 99.9% nothing happens
Soft
**** him off

List boss James Gallagher said
“Our supporters are unbelievably patient."

michael jordan laughing GIF

Every year…

This draft is a belter”.

Then later…

It’s a deep draft… but drops off a little after the first few”.

Then…

Next years is better”.

But have you heard about the draft after NEXT years? It’s a generational level of talent, you won’t see or hear of one like it again, I kid you not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee our "load up on free agents and improve our draft hand" strategy is working a treat!

Jordan De Goey ❌

Karl Amon ❌

Zaine Cordy❓
Improve Draft Position/Picks 1f6ae.png

Your time is up Gags :thumbsdownemoji:

But have you heard about the draft after NEXT years? It’s a generational level of talent, you won’t see or hear of one like it again, I kid you not.
SUPERDRAFT

7E764065-5297-4C4E-9521-882920BD4AE9.gif

List boss James Gallagher said supporters, who would have to be in their late 50s to have seen the club’s only premiership in 1966, wouldn’t mind waiting another 12 months to ensure the Saints spiked sharply.

How would you know Gallagher you clown
We’re Biafran children in the premiership starvation landscape, but yes, we can wait another week to eat…

1665558212532.gif

I feel like we're going to sh*t the bed.

Clark and 9 is already ridiculous.... next level stupid.
I can't imagine my reaction if Norf had said OK. Jesus H Christ. First Bings saves us by signing with GC now Norths recruiters save us from the stupidest trade I could think of.
Holy hell what an outfit :rolleyes:

you could have done so much better with that comeback!
Possibly, but i are a guest on your board... not here to ware out my welcome,

Besides its a hell of a lot nicer bantering with you sainters than the congaline of carnies that have been invading our board from Alberton for the last week. The scenario is a lot different as well, a well respected player wanting to explore the possability of playing a bit of footy with his best mate however accepting it may not happen and prepared to play on with his current team mates versus a Grub that spent the whole 2nd half of the season coverly pushing an agenda whilst telling contracted club he was committed to seeing said contract out.

You like watching young boys chase balls.

Is pick 3 a huge win this year?
Haven’t watched at all this year…

But you know who ever we picked at #3 would forever be known as “the bloke we picked instead of #4 or #5”…

If it gets us Ben King next year, I'll take any future picks for Clark.

Our 2023 first, Port's 2023 first, whatever else, just get the King boys together.

So we wanted 3
And they said that'll cost Clark, pick 9 and next years first??

What the actual ***?

Oh my
That's hilarious
That's the sort of nonsense they were running with on the Norf board. Time to walk away from dealing with them. If Clark has a problem with that he can sit on the sidelines next year

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back