• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one player deserving of an AFL call-up on today's effort .....Gollant ...but Nankervis is close

That's what you're looking for ......who's developing ...who's ready for the next step

McPherson looked composed .....Berry is off the pace .....McAdam, terrible ....Parnell, rusty

Tariek was very ordinary today no doubt but he did lay 2 tackles?
They must have run into Newchurch .....accidental tackles don't count ;) .....he would have been desperately trying to get out of the way

I cant believe anyone could watch that and be anywhere near happy with what they saw.

its was utterly atrocious..

ALL game Centrals had players free.. and not just 1 or 2 here and there.. half a dozen to a dozen players with no opponents all the way up the field when running it out from their defence. Every single time.

what the fxxk was Godden doing allowing that to occur ALL game.. he stood in his coaching box looking like a stunned mullet..

the review Dunstall did recommended he be sacked because he was a garbage midfield line coach. So he was.. but then he was mysteriously re-employed 4 weeks later to coach our youth!..

He has his hands on a shitload of young AFL talent and some seasoned AFL veterans.. and he cant even coach them to a win over a bunch of part timer SANFL hacks.
What i worry about is that could be the mental approach this week coming out..lots of positive media, pumping up of tyres etc..that effort smacked of a team that turned up expecting to stroll to a win. I just hope the senior side tomorrow does not start with that mindset or we will lose

Gee, how many matches has taken you to realise this .....did you love him pulling out of that mark .....has no heart ...has no desire for any form of physical contact

Yet again, zero tackles ....he just doesn't want an AFL career hard enough
He had a poor game today… but he was miles and miles from being our worst today.. miles.

and he definitely layed some tackles. Including one in the last few minutes of the game so If it says 0 tackles on his stats its wrong.

he could’ve kicked the winning goal if Wright wasn't such a selfish cxxt.. a simply handball and newchurch wouldve run into an open goal with no one even near him to stop him..

But Wright is too arrogant to dish off.. and he missed the shot on goal.

Only one player deserving of an AFL call-up on today's effort .....Gollant ...but Nankervis is close

That's what you're looking for ......who's developing ...who's ready for the next step

McPherson looked composed .....Berry is off the pace .....McAdam, terrible ....Parnell, rusty
Nankervis was awful today, fair dinkum did you watch the game? Hardly hit a target all day and his man kicked mutiple goals on him?

I'll have to defend BC for once. He's quite entitled to feel that way.
It was a disgraceful performance, brought on by a poor attitude, and remaining uncorrected for a whole four quarters.
It was a team-wide and club-wide problem. There's no point in dissecting indivivual players when wider attitudes need to be addressed.
Yep, hope the senior team don't go in with that attitude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe anyone could watch that and be anywhere near happy with what they saw.

its was utterly atrocious..

ALL game Centrals had players free.. and not just 1 or 2 here and there.. half a dozen to a dozen players with no opponents all the way up the field when running it out from their defence. Every single time.

what the fxxk was Godden doing allowing that to occur ALL game.. he stood in his coaching box looking like a stunned mullet..

the review Dunstall did recommended he be sacked because he was a garbage midfield line coach. So he was.. but then he was mysteriously re-employed 4 weeks later to coach our youth!..

He has his hands on a shitload of young AFL talent and some seasoned AFL veterans.. and he cant even coach them to a win over a bunch of part timer SANFL hacks.

Gotta love your passion.

I've really liked Nankervis' work this season and thought he should be close to selection. But he really struggled in numerous defensive contests today, got killed. Makes me wonder if defense is his future at AFL level? Because there is talent there.

I've really liked Nankervis' work this season and thought he should be close to selection. But he really struggled in numerous defensive contests today, got killed. Makes me wonder if defense is his future at AFL level? Because there is talent there.
Meh.. he’s a young player.. and now he‘s playing in an unfamiliar role..

he’s been good the last few games but we really should expect he’s gonna have a bad game every so often as he finds his feet there.

Meh.. he’s a young player.. and now he‘s playing in an unfamiliar role..

he’s been good the last few games but we really should expect he’s gonna have a bad game every so often as he finds his feet there.
Hopefully, I do like his run from back there and he has taken some good intercept marks during the season so far

It was clear from the first minute that the boys did not enjoy the drive north

Centrals were pumped and prime and we constantly enabled them to draw inspiration from the crowd their positive play and our sluggishness

We missed berg down forward with only gollant capable of taking a good grab

Our mids missed Hately and all proceeded to have dirty days and not willing to run both ways. The connection between Strauchnie and them was poor this week

We were selfish around goal and made poor decisions with the ball all over the ground

I Hope oloughlin did not pull the pin as he was down to play when worrell came out of the side I guess we will find out soon enough

Wright looked sick and a number of our players were struggling with fitness in last qr Mcadam and berry really sore

The lack of another tall and/or ruck was in clear evidence today

Our lack of composure in last 5-10 min disappointing

Dowling showed some good signs as did Gollant but even they were patchy in their performance

Watching that you really wonder if someone like a Tyler Brown was really needed over another key position player, that lack of key position depth in this squad still a real worry, probably costs them an SANFL flag too.
They clearly didn’t have confidence in the mids on our list and they clearly didn’t plan on playing Dawson in the middle. Thank **** for Dawson having the gumption to ask for it

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back