• Doedee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Schoenberg

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Milera

Votes: 6 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Our defenders literally played “chip it around” as if they were 5 goals up and defending the lead.

mick godden is a complete waste of oxygen.. if it not him then who the fcck is it telling them to do this?

imagine being a forward trying to kick goals when all fxxkn game your team mates fluff around with it in defence and the half the time that they dont turn it over they finally kick it to you and the opposition has had a decade and a fcxkn half to flood back there..

all game they did that. Just ridiculously dumb football.

hamill isnt a footballers a-hole
keane takes an eternity to make a decision
Worrell went alright but chose the wrong option a few times.
borlase takes some good grabs but always looks sideways or backwards before anything.

and mcpherson is pointless and a complete liability to the team.. if he cant stay uninjured then dont even bother playing him ffs.. pay him out early and fill his spot in the mid season draft with someone who isnt made of cardboard and clagg fxxkn glue. How many times does he want to leave us a man down.

himmelberg needs to be delisted asap. Rubbish
crouch, hately, brown, shoenburg and berry just got comprehensively pants’d by a sanfl side.. how the fxxk are they ever gonna make it in the AFL if they cant even put up a fight against a bunch of SANFL hacks and rejects.

And that grub patrick wilson should get 6 games minimum for that disgusting hit on strawnie.. need a red card system for dog acts like that.

but you watch… he’ll get two games at most.

its clearly sturts year to get kissed on the dick by the SANFL ump fairy.
Personally I think the sanfl exercise has run its course and we should be joining a national reserves competition and the leagues around the country need to go back to being second tier with no AFL players.

I wouldn't go that far. Strachan comfortably won the hitouts and Doyle didn't have the around the ground game to be declared "BOG". That's your anti Strachan bias.

Having to put Berg in the ruck last quarter basically killed any chance.
Let's see who chazwazza reckons was B.O.G. for mine Amos Doyle...

Our defenders literally played “chip it around” as if they were 5 goals up and defending the lead.

mick godden is a complete waste of oxygen.. if it not him then who the fcck is it telling them to do this?

imagine being a forward trying to kick goals when all fxxkn game your team mates fluff around with it in defence and the half the time that they dont turn it over they finally kick it to you and the opposition has had a decade and a fcxkn half to flood back there..

all game they did that. Just ridiculously dumb football.

hamill isnt a footballers a-hole
keane takes an eternity to make a decision
Worrell went alright but chose the wrong option a few times.
borlase takes some good grabs but always looks sideways or backwards before anything.

and mcpherson is pointless and a complete liability to the team.. if he cant stay uninjured then dont even bother playing him ffs.. pay him out early and fill his spot in the mid season draft with someone who isnt made of cardboard and clagg fxxkn glue. How many times does he want to leave us a man down.

himmelberg needs to be delisted asap. Rubbish
crouch, hately, brown, shoenburg and berry just got comprehensively pants’d by a sanfl side.. how the fxxk are they ever gonna make it in the AFL if they cant even put up a fight against a bunch of SANFL hacks and rejects.

And that grub patrick wilson should get 6 games minimum for that disgusting hit on strawnie.. need a red card system for dog acts like that.

but you watch… he’ll get two games at most.

its clearly sturts year to get kissed on the dick by the SANFL ump fairy.
The midfield thru the club is shite, Mr VB

Personally I think the sanfl exercise has run its course and we should be joining a national reserves competition and the leagues around the country need to go back to being second tier with no AFL players.
No doubt.

just ridiculous the way the umps treat us.. blatant cheating.

but we all know its not gonna happen unless the AFL do it..

the sanfl arent gonna give up their cash c(r)ow unless forced to..

Caro said Thursday night on fiveaa that it’s happening for 2027. But lidst sizes are being cut by 5. So most players in the reserves will be supplementary players

The over-excitement after an SANFL win and the over-melts after an SANFL loss never cease to make me laugh.
Happy Youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

No doubt.

just ridiculous the way the umps treat us.. blatant cheating.

but we all know its not gonna happen unless the AFL do it..

the sanfl arent gonna give up their cash c(r)ow unless forced to..
I didn't think the umpiring blatantly favoured either side today, certainly there were quite a few questionable frees payed but that was at the expense of both teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the ground today as a Crows member with a soft spot for Sturt, and it's disappointing to say a number of Sturt fans at the northern end were disgusting.

Not to me, or any other supporters, but the abuse they dished up to the umpires was awful.

I love a good natured banter about an umpire, but this was just constant vitriolic abuse.

Well done umps for putting up with it.

At the ground today as a Crows member with a soft spot for Sturt, and it's disappointing to say a number of Sturt fans at the northern end were disgusting.

Not to me, or any other supporters, but the abuse they dished up to the umpires was awful.

I love a good natured banter about an umpire, but this was just constant vitriolic abuse.

This is something that has been going on for a couple of years now, and they always appear to be at the Northern end of most grounds, it’s not the Sturt supporters of the past

I didn't think the umpiring blatantly favoured either side today, certainly there were quite a few questionable frees payed but that was at the expense of both teams.
The difference is.. the sturt ones were in front of goal..

3 or 4 of their goals came from soft frees.

theres the game there.

Poor McPherson's body just can't handle it
He has footy smarts but unfortunately I don't think his body will ever stand up consistently for AFL.

Sad for him as know his Dad Simon... who was a Port supporter, but an unusual one who had a soft spot for the Crows before his son was drafted... then proudly supported Crows since his drafting.

Crouch and Hately have to spend some minutes outside the centre square, surely. There are younger more talented players that need some experience in there.
Problem is Crouch can't play anywhere else, but we should be trying Hately as a midfielder/forward if we are serious about developing him.

That group you are talking about are a disgrace

Their behaviour is absolutely embarrassing to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2023 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Back